British Speedway Forum
ficklefan

Australian Solo Title

Bad luck for Jason Doyle...was chatting with him today, he's heading for scans this week, hopefully he'll be right to go back and fight for the Pirates.

Sward, if you're online, jump on for a chat!

Love that song....I wanna be like Ivan Mauger :lol::lol:

Egon eat your heart out!!!!!

Edited by iris123

The more often I hear this song, the more I like it. Great little speedway song by John McNeil (Much better than anything Egon ever sang).

well done leigh.

10th australian title...great stuff!

and a swindon 5-1 over poole in the final too :P

Totally - well done Leigh-Roy - and as for who is Darcy Ward....I think you found out tonight!

Huge well done for Mr Clean - his 10th Australian Title!!!!

and with Cory scoring good points today and Batch - the Robins done good!!

:lol:

LEIGH ADAMS 2009 AUSTRALIAN CHAMP

Thanks to Radio Fremantle for all the work they have put in to make the boradcasts happen.

Really enjoyed listening in.

Cheers guys

Thanks to Radio Fremantle for all the work they have put in to make the boradcasts happen.

Cheers guys

I'll second that.

Awsome coverage guys - thanks very much indeed.

Cheers guys

Spot on there Chris, Neville Riseley has put in a huge amount of work behind the scenes to ensure that we could listen to some speedway on these cold winter mornings.

Many thanks to Brendan Gledhill and the other commentators, and to the team at Radio Fremantle for upgrading to ensure this year we did not suffer the buffering bug. The station is community based, non-profit making and staffed by volunteers, making their achievements even more credible.

Leigh Adams, what can you say, legend.

I'm so looking forward to seeing Darcy Ward at King's Lynn this year, this boy has the potential to go all the way.

I'd just like to reiterate the thanks to Nev and the gang for the great coverage.All the people behind the scenes and of course the people who sponsored it,so we could listen in on the other side of the world :approve:

What can be read into this statement(not confirmed i think)that Leigh Adams won't be riding in Oz again after this campaign? :unsure:

I'd just like to reiterate the thanks to Nev and the gang for the great coverage.All the people behind the scenes and of course the people who sponsored it,so we could listen in on the other side of the world :approve:

What can be read into this statement(not confirmed i think)that Leigh Adams won't be riding in Oz again after this campaign? :unsure:

Got that impression to Iris.

Well done to the Star boys Darcy and Kozza :D Certainly didn't disgrace themselves B)

Huge well done for Mr Clean - his 10th Australian Title!!!!

and with Cory scoring good points today and Batch - the Robins done good!!

:lol:

LEIGH ADAMS 2009 AUSTRALIAN CHAMP

Well done to the clean one on yet another title.He is only keeping it warm for Noddy :wink:

Good to see you last week.Keep warm,take care see you soon.

Good to see you too hun!!!

I look forward to the Australian duels at Wimbourne Rd/The Abbey this season with mucho mucho anticipation!!!

xxx

Cheers guys

Yes a big thank you to Radio Fremantle it made a cold winters morning a little warmer .Well done to Leigh on his 10th title and well done to Darcy Ward this boy has the world at his feet, cant wait till March to see him every week at Kings Lynn.