British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
IW08

"super 7" Events

the EL pairs at Eastbourne. That could get interesting on such a small track! :lol:

Wow - there's one at poole, i'm in shock!!

That's the only way of ensuring Joe Screen has a chance of winning :unsure::lol:

Edited by chris26

Well, if the BF is as good as the New Year meeting (with the likes of Eddie K, Ben Barker, Lewis bridger etc again featured) it has the potential to be a cracker. :approve:

Slightly surprised to see Birmingham left off the list, all reports said the ELRC was a success last year.

Not quite so surprised to see King's Lynn missing out.

So much for the idea to hold the events at "neutral" tracks.

So much for the idea to hold the events at "neutral" tracks.

Was about to make the same comment. What a joke :rolleyes:

Well, if the BF is as good as the New Year meeting (with the likes of Eddie K, Ben Barker, Lewis bridger etc again featured) it has the potential to be a cracker. :approve:

But why on a Wednesday night? The British Final should be a weekend affair IMO.

I'd agree with that actually. Remeber the days of the old Final held at Coventry on a hot Sunday afternoon with packed terraces. I guess it's sadly not deemed to have so much importance these days...

Should be a big crowd as poole fans have not seen any brits in years ..........shame they dont have the pairs there Joe Screen could gone in it on his own .

Not bad Orion. :D

You're not Darren Cook in disguise are you? :wink:

I'd agree with that actually. Remeber the days of the old Final held at Coventry on a hot Sunday afternoon with packed terraces. I guess it's sadly not deemed to have so much importance these days...

We'd have gone if it had been a weekend, but that distance on a week night is a no no.... You've got the best event out of all of them IMO aswell..oh well :rolleyes:

We'd have gone if it had been a weekend, but that distance on a week night is a no no.... You've got the best event out of all of them IMO aswell..oh well :rolleyes:

Not so sure your right there Sue.

Last year the PL pairs at Somerset was by far the meeting of the year for me & many others too.

If you're going to Cardiff get there a day early cos this one is a cracker. :approve: