British Speedway Forum
paul84

The 2009 Premier League Riders' Championship

Thats bad news for saturday then. :angry:

Not really... the averages won't kick in till the end of the month... We're getting a guest..

*sorry for going off topic with that*

Back on topic.... What a terrific line up it could be :approve:

I dunno about Lanham, and Mear will need to improve on his recent showing at Owlerton, but if that's the line-up then it's brilliant as all (bar those 2 I mentioned, maybe lol) are capable of causing an upset around Sheffield. :approve:

Now that Lanham has seen the track i'm prety sure he'll be in the mix at the top end. As for Rob, he is struggling quite a bit of late. Think he could still mix it at Owlerton though, his grasstrack experience of big tracks can hold him in good stead at Sheffield.

Doolan,Ward,Johno,Topinka spring to mind in no order but it is a tough meeting and anything can happen

Edited by Stoney=Legend

What does it mean "plus the next two highest scoring riders"?

One each from the 14 teams in the league + the next best two in the averages (Topinka and Kramer) to make the 16 rider field.

Edited by The Abbott

Sheff site says line up is getting announced at the track tomorrow :lol:

Should be at cov or peterbro in my opinion!!!

And this is coming from a Sheffield fan :blink: . For me i think its will be close but i'm gonna take a gamble on Shane Parker for the win :approve: .

Sheff site says line up is getting announced at the track tomorrow :lol:

Looks like they are making the draw for riding order tomorrow night, squall. Wow, the excitement :shock: How are you ever going to sleep tonight :wink::P

I wanna come to this one, will be good to support TT, Darcy and Kev in an individual meeting.

One each from the 14 teams in the league + the next best two in the averages (Topinka and Kramer) to make the 16 rider field.

whys it kramer and not grieves as grieves has a marginally higher ave and has had a higher ave all season? or are they trying to claim he's still not 'toogood' at sheff?

ward will be in the mix but i have a sneaky feeling for doolan to surprise everyone

Edited by Bannakaffalatta

And this is coming from a Sheffield fan :blink: . For me i think its will be close but i'm gonna take a gamble on Shane Parker for the win :approve: .

A tigers fan that thinks Ricky can win without the "oh it was home advantage" brigade... :unsure: