British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
the brick

grid postions

may be when a team is 6 points or more behind they could have choice of grid postions. 1 and 3 or 2 and 4.this should keep the score closer and give the team mangers something to think about.

It used to be in the rule book, "when a Team is 6 points behind they had the choice of gate positions", since fixed gate positions came in, that rule went out, some of the older rules were OK.

grid postions.

Are you a newbie to our beloved sport Brick? It's not quite Formula 1 but to us it's more exciting and you can see the whole of the track and know who's leading all the time without phoning a friend to find out the result who's watching it on tv., back home :lol:

sorry about that don't know were i got grid from i meant gate. have followed speedway on and off for over forty years now.

:lol: Never mind my m8s call the gates "traps". There is no educating some people is there :roll: