British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy den boy

Please Ask Leigh Adams Questions

Well im very pleased to say that Leigh who is just back in the uk will answer a few questions from fans on this forum.My Thanks to him for taking the time to answer questions from fans.Please could you PM me BEFORE Thursday with your questions.

Many thanks again to Leigh and also to one forum member who has opened doors for me with his contacts.

NOW CLOSED BUT THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ASKED A QUESTION-THERE WERE PLENTY AND IF YOUR QUESTION DOESNT APPEAR I HAVE TO SAY SORRY IN ADVANCE BUT LEIGH WOULD HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTIONS for a couple of hours and i didnt think that was fair and also didnt want to deluge him with questions !! HE might think why did i offer in the first place!!!Maybe he will let me go back at a later date to ask more questions from fans!!!

Edited by speedy den boy

if you could line up at the tapes with 3 riders from the past,"in their prime",

who would you choose.

How long do you think you can carry on at the impressive level you are at now?

I remember seeing Leigh as a spotty faced youngster riding in a grasstrck meeting at Carrington near Lymm many years ago.

Can I be a little bit greedy and ask the following:-

1. What was the best advice you were ever given by a speedway rider and who was it?

2. From all your speedway races what has been your most memorable and why and which has been the worst and why?

Thanks

Read the first post peoples, it says send the questions via PM