British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WATigerman

Name those riders

21 Richard Knight or Jeremy Doncaster?

Sorry Andrew. Good guess but wrong. Looks like the WATigerman wins here (n.b. when earlier clue said "close to home", didn't say whose home ?? Ponder on that one.

21 is really stretching me now.........Lawrie Bloomfield??

Jawa Cap.......Chris Morton??

Please don't fail me now anorak!

No x 2

Gee I like this..............

27 is deffo Tom Owen.... quality rider

one last stab at 21 before I go to Owlerton,Nigel Flatman,has he emigrated to Perth ? either him or Rob Woffinden lol

28...Eric Monaghan????

25...Peter Collins???

one last stab at 21 before I go to Owlerton,Nigel Flatman,has he emigrated to Perth ? either him or Rob Woffinden lol

Andrew I give you a round of applause - Nigel Flatman it is. He has lived in Perth for many years (close to "my" home - I live in Perth) and I've watched him at Claremont (no longer exists - went last Sat. to Claremont for the Royal Show. Speedway track completely grassed over :cry: ) and more recently Kwinana - about 28km south of Perth. Kinda spooky when I've only before seen him ride for the Witches (not even seen him ride for P'boro). I used to work here in Perth with a bloke that bought a house from him. He - Nigel - is now retired, and runs a limousine company in Perth. That's enough trivia for today.

25...Peter Collins???

Steve - either that was a complete and utter guess or you are a superior being from another planet. I salute you - see pic #32.

Falcace - pass him the anorak :lol:

Ok Steve there you go.........but I must insist on keeping the year badges ;)

26 - Per Jonsson, Peter Carr

30 - Kurt Hansen, Les Collins

29 - Billy Sanders

31 - Phil Crump

25...Peter Collins???

Steve - either that was a complete and utter guess or you are a superior being from another planet. I salute you - see pic #32.

Falcace - pass him the anorak :lol:

i could say it was sheer genius and i recognised him by the way he doesn't bend the peak on the cap....

or it was a complete guess.... you decide

(but then how many would have got Eric Monaghan?)

28...Eric Monaghan????
- Well done Steve !!

Bird thinks Honey is older than he says or his dad is helping him ;)

Ok Steve there you go.........but I must insist on keeping the year badges ;)

Falcace - Steve getting 25 must've hurt, though you still have my unmitigated admiration for getting Darren Boocock - you must've been an Owlerton regular (leading question - potentially very difficult photos to come.......)

26 - Per Jonsson, Peter Carr - Yes x 2

30 - Kurt Hansen, Les Collins - I've no idea on Y/B, though the name rings a bell. Thanks for that !!

29 - Billy Sanders - the late great

31 - Phil Crump

- Yes. I last saw Phil C at Nambour (Qld. Aus.) in 1990 vs. the touring Russian side. Weird for me - so used to seeing (this) PC ride for Newport/(Bristol - yes I remember that !)/Swindon.