British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LOL

Usa Speedway On Motors Tv Tonight

Dont know if it's been on before but USA Speedway tonight (22 March) on Motors TV at 8 but repeated later etc

Not too impressed with the camera angles changing on every bend, thought the TV was on the blink at first :blink:

Not too impressed with the camera angles changing on every bend, thought the TV was on the blink at first :blink:

What a load of kak.

Afraid I have given up, she can watch that ice thing if she wants :shock: I will go and bath my wee girl :rolleyes:

this not good lol poor coverage im afraid and american speedway not to my taste

Looks like it was filmed on a mobile phone. :blink:

I had to miss it due to doing the Diamonds v Berwick updates tonight....looks like I didn't miss much...Is it worth watching the repeat on Thursday evening? I think I know the answer to that :blink:

It cant all be up to Sky Sports standards. At least there is speedway on another channel!

Jeez, that was pants. Gave it two heats and passed over the remote!

I recorded it and watched most of it on fast forward. What i would like to know though is what was the combined age of the finalists, the meeting was from 2008 and the finalists were: Bobby Schwartz, Mike Faria, Buck Blair, Shawn McConnell and Jimmy Fishback.

I recorded it and watched most of it on fast forward. What i would like to know though is what was the combined age of the finalists, the meeting was from 2008 and the finalists were: Bobby Schwartz, Mike Faria, Buck Blair, Shawn McConnell and Jimmy Fishback.

As you asked...208. :blink:

At the time of the match, the ages were:

Mike Faria - 51

Bobby Schwartz - 51

Shawn McConnell - 49

Buck Blair - 30

Jimmy Fishback - 27

Good bits, bad bits, good to see Mad Dog in action.

Why moan, speedway on telly, makes a nice change.

Having said that, some of the camera work did make me feel a touch nauseus.

Truly awful.

As has been pointed out it did look as it had been filmed on a mobile phone, the ever changing camera angles made you lose track of what was happening and the graphics were too big for the screen.

All rather embarrassing really, I don't know if that is the usual standard of broadcast on Motors TV. I'm surprised it ever got cleared for transmission given the dreadful quality.

Just hope that anybody new to the sport didnt come away thinking that was typical of our sport! Although makes a change to watch US speedway on tv i guess ,even though the 'production' was dire! :blink:

I watxched three heats, then went into planner and pressed delete button. Crap in the extreme.