British Speedway Forum

hey im new to this site :D

just wondering if anyone is going to cardiff this year?

hope to go this year if i can the atomsphere will be great.

hope to hear from you all soon

vik

I am all booked up and ready :D

Been booked since the day after i got home last year lol just fired it all on the plastic. Tickets and accom :D

Cant wait to see Hans dominate

I'm going. Got the Sunday booked off work to recover. Will be dragging Zoe_xx and Vog along wether they like it or not.

Still undecided wether i'll be going next year or not :wink:

me & my nicki pedersen mad :( son going... altho hes lowered his sights a bit lol taking a liking to paul fry this season... living less than 20 miles away you have got to go havent you? lol

Edited by longlivefrankie

me & my nicki pedersen mad :( son going... altho hes lowered his sights a bit lol taking a liking to paul fry this season... living less than 20 miles away you have got to go havent you? lol

I'll be there doing the DJ'ing in the Stadium and I'm Nicki Pedersen mad too :)

Its shocking how much train and airline companies slap on their prices when they realise there is a large volume of people travelling to the same destination.

Rye House Girl, hurry up and get your licence before jun 27th (if your old enough) will be cheaper than train or flying im sure.

welcome to the site and the first moan! you will have a great time at cardiff ive only massed a couple and my brothers been to all of them but its not speedway as we know it. more about hang on and hope but nevertheless a great day out

i love speedway, i used to go to rye house all the time,

theres nothing better than going to see speedway on a saturday night lol

well there wernt when i was younger anyway lol

I'm going. Got the Sunday booked off work to recover. Will be dragging Zoe_xx and Vog along wether they like it or not.

Still undecided wether i'll be going next year or not :wink:

Do we get a say in this Squall!

I'll be goin the year after (especially if Sheffield don't win) not sure you'll be wanting to join us on that trip Squall ;)