British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevehone

How many new topics does keithm need....?

to say the same thing over and over....

I think after a comment like that I'll be paying....erm...... ZERO attention to Keiths posts from now on.

NB: In England we say 'w*nker' not 'jerk off' old boy so get with the program please or tootle orff. :D

Perhaps i'm after my jerk off.

thought so

keithm.

i have just seen your name on a loaf of bread !!! .... oh no sorry it said THICK CUT

Keith M rules

lmao Welcome aboard Keith you certainly have made a good impression. Until I stumbled across this thread I was beginning to wonder why you had started so many threads on the same sort of topic. Hmmmmmm obviously you haven't had the experience of not being able to get onto our beloved forum because the bandwidth has been exceeded, then maybe you will appreciate how precious this space is, if it's all about the same thing best posting in one thread. Just a friendly tip :P;)

At the top of this page next to "View posts since last visit" there is a "Make a Donation" thread have a little look there and maybe make a contribution to the running of the forum, this all comes out of Phils' pocket so it's only right that we should all give him a little something back and I don't just mean by smart comments :P;)

In fairness Keith as a newbie you perhaps dont realise but I'm sure Shazzy was not intending to be sarcastic, merely helpful to you and Phil at the same time.

Phil has always paid the majority of costs for the forum-something all of is are guilty of forgetting at times. It only really came to a head recently hence the 'donation' link. He does not want to exclude anyone however so rather than alienate particularly the younger ones he prefers to do it on a voluntary donation basis.

Hope that helps :)

Instead of making sarcastic comments,why dosn't the person who runs this site charge everyone a pound membership.There are 1700 odd members,which  i think adds up to £1700,That should be more than enough to cover the costs of running this site.
I think the problem might be that some on this forum have 5 or 6 or more names, and they still might only pay a pound when they should pay 5 or 6? Is it me??? 8) Uhhhhh, did you say sarcastic comments? :?