British Speedway Forum

my pictures from the meeting HERE

KenB1,

Can I ask what the various angles of your video suggests for the decision to exclude the Pole in heat 6 ? From where I was it looked like he got shunted entering the bend by Mear and I'm sure he wouldn't have intended to go through the fence at that speed. I'm guessing the ref reviewed something as the decision wasn't announced for a minute or so.

Thanks in advance

Rico :rolleyes:

No problem, I was filming next to the ref, so he could only see the replay on the tv screen from my camera, but I wouldn't and couldnt say if there was any contact, will view the pics from other angles later on, didnt get back til late as had a birthday meal on way home.

Ken

All in all an enjoyable day, and the fish and chips were the best they have been for some time! :approve:

Agree there mate, they were very good indeed :approve:

Sorry I missed you yesterday, was too busy texting long and unfamiliar rider names to superguest for the updates site :D

Agree there mate, they were very good indeed :approve:

Sorry I missed you yesterday, was too busy texting long and unfamiliar rider names to superguest for the updates site :D

:D

Didn't venture down to our normal spot due to the threat of rain we sat in the stand just behind the tapes. See you for the PL meeting though.

Guest FlyinPanther

was nice to see Uncle Len actually watering the track for a change..! :wink:

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon, have to say that the delay after heat 3 was a pain - especially as we had to wait for a Ambulance when Surely Joe could have gone to Hospital in the Medical Car? :unsure: good luck to the lad and hope to see him back racing soon...

Don't you think the riders know themselves what a tough day they had riding.They don't need idiots like you slagging them off. Why don't you get your a** on a bike and lets see how you do. Just to be out there is a accomplishment. :mad:
It's been a long time since I've seen a "lets see if you can do better" post.

Marvellous :blink:

It's been a long time since I've seen a "lets see if you can do better" post.

Marvellous :blink:

Now if you did, i wonder what Nickname Craig Saul would have for you ? :wink: Answers on a postcard please. :lol:

Now if you did, i wonder what Nickname Craig Saul would have for you ? :wink: Answers on a postcard please. :lol:
What's your address?

Craig Millard yesterday (only joking) we did have a chuckle with him though!

I was disappointed to see that Mr Tregoning & Mr Ward failed to remove their baseball caps when the National Anthem was being played. Showing some disrespect there lads.

Someone should have had a word.

I was disappointed to see that Mr Tregoning & Mr Ward failed to remove their baseball caps when the National Anthem was being played. Showing some disrespect there lads.

Someone should have had a word.

was it their national anthem?

walking along the line-up there was the national anthem being sung by only ONE person, Len Silver, so does that mean the Brits that were riding should be ashamed too?

Doesnt matter who's anthem is it when you are on the podium you take your hat off. Thats a given in any sporting event.

was it their national anthem?

walking along the line-up there was the national anthem being sung by only ONE person, Len Silver, so does that mean the Brits that were riding should be ashamed too?

Actually Steve, it was 2, Tai was signing along too. but know what yer saying.

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon, have to say that the delay after heat 3 was a pain - especially as we had to wait for a Ambulance when Surely Joe could have gone to Hospital in the Medical Car? :unsure: good luck to the lad and hope to see him back racing soon...

When joe was put into the back of the county ambulance he was flat out on his back with breathing mask on and neck coller also on, and they were be very cautious when moving him

Guest FlyinPanther
When joe was put into the back of the county ambulance he was flat out on his back with breathing mask on and neck coller also on, and they were be very cautious when moving him

Ah okay thanks for clarifying that :wink: - After hearing that he could be out for the season I guess the accident was much worse that it looked with young Joe walking back to the pits area..