British Speedway Forum

Bomber is obviously gonna win :wink::lol: Scotty second and would like to see Eddie get the wild card for Cardiff again :)

good to see this meeting back on SKY aswell

Edited by Bombers number 1 fan.

Rewind 30 years and there was only two or three riders that could go into the corner flatt out. Now most of that line up can ride for four laps flatt out, it will still be a good meeting with scotty coming out on top.

With respect, total tripe! :rolleyes:

Bomber is obviously gonna win :wink::lol: Scotty second and would like to see Eddie get the wild card for Cardiff again :)

good to see this meeting back on SKY aswell

Actually thinking about it there is a good chance of that, he always seems to do well at poole no matter what form he is currently on!

i am thinking of coming down to the british final,want to stop in poole overnight could someone help me,how far is the premier inn to the stadium thankyou

10 minute walk from the Premier Inn to the Stadium.

You on commission these days Mike? ;)

Correy - there's also a Holiday Inn Express which is a similar 5 min walk from the stadium. Alternatively have a look at the Arndale Court which is immediately the other side of the road from the stadium.

Deleighted to see that Will Lawson is in the British Final.

Means we can use a guest at Kings Lynn now :lol:

I reckon Lewis Bridger will win tbh...... :unsure:

I really hope you are right and I'll be willing him on fervently, but I doubt he will win it.

He will be carrying a bad leg injury, and he has a tendency to occasionally miss a gate big time. :unsure: This doesn't usually matter too much at Arlington because he just roars around the air fence, but I can't see him managing to replicate those heroics with similar beneficial effects at Poole.

He will give it 100% and will be great value for money, and he might still get to Cardiff, but I think Lee, Scott and Bomber could finish ahead of Lewis. :neutral:

I want Rico to get the widlcard. Be disappointed if he doesn't.

I would so love to know what a WHIDLCARD is!!! :wink::lol:

I would so love to know what a WHIDLCARD is!!! :wink::lol:

A piece of card you do a widl on? :shock: instead of a bottle....

Edited by hagonshocker

I noticed that not content with winning four races on Wednesday Lee Richardson was practicing after the meeting at Poole.

Sounds to me like a rider who is serious about winning , and has the current form to back it up.

(Something mystic Andy Smith managed to miss in his S Star predictions)