British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
smermolenko

Bydgoszcz Gp Tickets

I might be worrying for nothing but does anyone have any info on when tickets for this years Bydgoszcz GP will be going on sale? I know this is the last GP of the year but tickets for all the others seem to have been on sale for ages. I booked my flight and hotel about 8 months ago and now i'm concerned that the 1700 capacity stadium will sell out before I realise that tickets are on sale.

I think it is 17,000 not 1,700 for a full crowd which will stop you worrying.

Try mailing

biuro@polonia.bydgoszcz.pl.

Magda will put you on her list and make sure you get a ticket. She is helpful and speaks english better than me.

hope this helps wolfy

Edited by Mark

Hi Mark, I did mean seventeen thousand, just missed a zero. Thanks very much for the email address, I will contact her and see what she says. really appreciate your help. cheers

When the tickets are on sale I will let you know starting a proper thread on this forum with all relevant info, so no worries ;)

Would not expect them on sale earlier than in July tho, I guess...

Tickets are on sale already - HERE :)

ive just had a quick look cuz im off to wolves but does anyone know if you can pay by credit card this year instead of the farce of last year

ive just had a quick look cuz im off to wolves but does anyone know if you can pay by credit card this year instead of the farce of last year

Yes mate, just booked and paid for 8 tickets, sector A, stand 3, paid on credit card :approve:

Roll on October :wink:

Yes mate, just booked and paid for 8 tickets, sector A, stand 3, paid on credit card :approve:

Roll on October :wink:

how did you pay on credit card.ive just reserved 3 tickets off the official site and they have sent an email asking for a bankers draft

You need to use the Dotpay facility on the website to pay with credit card. It doesn't make it that obvious that that is what you need to do. You'll be directed to a different website, takes a little while but easy enough.

don't pay by bank transfer mate, it would have cost me an extra £20 in bank charges. go back to the websie and pay by card through dotpay

don't pay by bank transfer mate, it would have cost me an extra £20 in bank charges. go back to the websie and pay by card through dotpay

done and booked much easier this year. looking forward to it imagine gollob wins at bydy and retires. what a party afterwards. id make sure i didnt drink as much as last year tho. the next day trip to zielona gora was not good :oops:

I have always wanted to make the trip to Bydgozcz but cannot this year.

what is the nightlife like and are the poles friendly

I have always wanted to make the trip to Bydgozcz but cannot this year.

what is the nightlife like and are the poles friendly

It is quite simply the greatest place on earth to watch speedway. :approve: