British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Main Man

Under 15 Round 3 --weymouth . Sat 13th June

How did he get on in the final of a field that finished with 5 riders :rolleyes:

Done well then out of a field of 5 that actually finished

Yes i would be excited also :lol: :lol:

I hope there are a few branches of Specsavers all over the country, because there are a few people who need glasses, it seems.

In fact, you are the only who doesn't think the above comments could be taken as abuse of a young rider.

Maybe its you who needs to brush up your wording, rather than us that needs help with interpretation.

I hope there are a few branches of Specsavers all over the country, because there are a few people who need glasses, it seems.

In fact, you are the only who doesn't think the above comments could be taken as abuse of a young rider.

Maybe its you who needs to brush up your wording, rather than us that needs help with interpretation.

No point in replying you obviously read it as you want it to appear, all i can add is i would hardly get excited

as in the Dad did :shock: over that meeting.

As we say down South" You cant educate Pork" :rolleyes:

You want to take this to a PM bring it on :neutral:

Still avoiding the question then! I think that knowing nothing about you or football, as you know nothing about racing a speedway bike or the riders, my opinion is that it was a sunday morning/pub league team that was "the strongest team in the league" (holding everyone else up) and you spent all your time on the bench fetching the half time refreshments for the real players, in that case then.

But i know enough about junior speedway,i remember when you and your "Tufty Club" in the 250cc class a couple of years ago froze out young Shane because he was so talented. I believe the "Fat Controller" was instrumental in that,hardly the actions of caring people i feel.Im pleased Chris decided to give it up and now plays Rugby at County level

I personally Froze noone out, we was invited along to ride in some second halves, along with Dale Lamb, Brendon Warvill, Marc Owen to name but a few, I didn't arrange them someone else did. I was no more responsible than any of those parents for what you seem to think happened. As far as we knew Shane only rode at Lakeside, Eastbourne and Sittingbourne, as we rode at Peterborough and a few training days at Kings Lynn and even fewer at Sittingbourne we hardly came across each other anyway. The only time we rode with/against Shane was in the U15's 3 to 4 years ago when the 250's were being paraded around by Peter Oakes, and I seem to remember that even then Shane was soon racing 500's on his 250 and doing very well. Shane is a talented rider who really doesn't deserve the injuries that he has had of late, and as far as we know we don't have a problem with Shane and his family, although if we have enlighten me as we do ride occasionally at STR and so does Shane. As for yourself and Chris I'm sorry, but do we know you?