British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

2009 Youth Gold Trophy

I'm almost certain less riders nominated from Australia.

None of the top four from the Australian Under 16 Titles are in the event, although Brady Kurtz was very very unlucky not to make the podium in the Aussie Under 16 Title in january.

It all comes down to expense and the fact that quite a few of the top Aussie juniors have given the small bikes away to concentrate on 350's or 500's or simply can't afford to enter.

Edited by whowasthatberntpersson

Does anyone know if the youth gold trophy in poland will be on the internet this year? Would love to be able to watch.

Go Aussie Camo!! :)

Does anyone know if the youth gold trophy in poland will be on the internet this year? Would love to be able to watch.

Go Aussie Camo!! :)

Not sure about that.Best to keep an eye on this site.The site of the host club.Maybe something will come up,if not live then probably later.They have some film of their meeting with danish side Herning earlier in the year.Gave one of the favourites Kasper Lykke Nielsen a good look at the track.Good thing is they have an english version.....Rybnik YGT

Not sure about that.Best to keep an eye on this site.The site of the host club.Maybe something will come up,if not live then probably later.They have some film of their meeting with danish side Herning earlier in the year.Gave one of the favourites Kasper Lykke Nielsen a good look at the track.Good thing is they have an english version.....Rybnik YGT

Thanks for english site, I did have a look at there website couldnt understand a thing - dont speak polish!

Just thought I would mention there will not be live streaming of the Youth Gold Trophy in Rybnik i emailed the club :cry:

Just thought I would mention there will not be live streaming of the Youth Gold Trophy in Rybnik i emailed the club :cry:

Thanks Shelleh.And how has Camo been going since last year?

Thanks Shelleh.And how has Camo been going since last year?

Yeah he has been doing good has travelled to victoria and adelaide for racing and he has a bit more competition at his home track now, so there are a couple of other western australian juniors to look out for in the future like Blake Russell. Only problem is our boys have to travel to the eastern states to get the experience they need and that costs money.

Are you going to rybnik for the youth gold trophy and taking some more photos. we appreciated the ones you sent to us last year.

Yeah he has been doing good has travelled to victoria and adelaide for racing and he has a bit more competition at his home track now, so there are a couple of other western australian juniors to look out for in the future like Blake Russell. Only problem is our boys have to travel to the eastern states to get the experience they need and that costs money.

Are you going to rybnik for the youth gold trophy and taking some more photos. we appreciated the ones you sent to us last year.

Good to hear that WA are getting a few youngsters coming through.The competition helps them all.But no,i can't make it to Poland for this one,sadly.Would have been nice to see it on the net.

Results taken from Holsted.dk

Quali 1

1. Nikolaj B. Jakobsen, Danmark 14

2. Mikkel Salomonsen, Danmark 13

3. Kenni Nissen, Danmark 12

4. Jonas Engdahl, Sverige 12

5. Kenny Wennerstam, Sverige 10

6. Alex Porsing, Danmark 10

7. Oskar Karlsson, Sverige 9

8. Emil Nörret, Danmark 8

9. Mateusz Liszka, Polen 8

10. Mika Loppi, Finland 6

11. Christoffer Sörensen, Danmark 5

-----------------------------------

12. Mathew Day, Australien 4

----------------------------------

13. Adrian Bergkvist, Sverige 3

14. Lvov Ivan, Ryssland 3

15. Roland Benkö, Ungern 2

16. Krzysztof Wojaczek, Polen 0

Quali 2

1. Rasmus Jensen, Danmark 15

2. Jesper Schaff, Danmark 13

3. Kasper Lykke Nielsen, Danmark 12

4. Jacob Bukhave, Danmark 10

5. Sam Jensen, Danmark 10

6. Krystian Pieszczek, Polen 10

7. Kenneth D. Jensen, Danmark 9

8. Fredrik Engman, Sverige 8

9. Patrick Lykke Nielsen, Danmark 7

10. Björn Nilsson, Sverige 6

---------------------------------------

11. André Karlsson, Sverige 5

12. Dominik Kossakowski, Polen 5

-------------------------------------

13. Cameron Heeps, Australien 4

14. Kacper Woryna, Polen 3

15. Jiri Nieminen, Finland 2

16. Jarle Skjäveland, Norge 0

Is the wonderkid Sissis in this year?

last quali

1. Mikkel Bech Jensen, Danmark 15

2. Mikkel Michelsen, Danmark 13

3. Emil Gröndal, Danmark 11

4. Kean Headley, Danmark 9

5. Mark Frimodt Pedersen, Danmark 9

6. Jacob Thorssell, Sverige 9

7. Victor Palovaara, Sverige 8

8. Jonas Jensen, Danmark 8

9. Freddie Broms, Sverige 8

10. Oskar Polis, Polen 6

11. Jonathan Armendariz, Sverige

-----------------------------------

12. Mike Trzensiok, Polen 4 (blev sidste reserve efter omkørsel)

13. Joel Andersson, Sverige 4

14. Brady Kurtz, Australien 4

15. Steffen Leeder Nielsen, Danmark 3

16. Glenn Moi, Norge 2

First time since they have been entering that Australia haven't managed to get someone into the semi's.The 2 Mikkels already battling it out for the title

Edited by iris123

It's Loppi's last season in this one. I've only spoken to him once but he seemed very level headed and aware about the things going on... Heard some good comments about him too after there was a training camp in Finland a few weeks back. All in all this will total in to the fact that he will come good in 500cc too, if given the chance.

Regarding this one I'd say he's probably learned a bit today and I wish him all the best for the semi.

Regarding this one I'd say he's probably learned a bit today and I wish him all the best for the semi.

Good luck to him.I remember Palm Toft just scraping through the semi's and then winning the title! :neutral: René Bach should have had that one