British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Damon

Gp Programme Generator ?

I have seen on speedwayplus website a normal programme generator, anyone know of a similar thing for the grand prix?

I know Im being a skin flint but just wondered, if not i will have to either make one myself on excel or purchase one.

I have seen on speedwayplus website a normal programme generator, anyone know of a similar thing for the grand prix?

I know Im being a skin flint but just wondered, if not i will have to either make one myself on excel or purchase one.

http://www.kandysoft.com/speedway_files.htm

All 11 GP's for only £6 :approve:

ATB

Dave

Danish Webmaster usually produces one as soon as the draw has been made so be patient and you may be in luck. Watch this space. :wink:

Danish Webmaster usually produces one as soon as the draw has been made so be patient and you may be in luck. Watch this space. :wink:

Nice one !

Any idea when the draw is made?

draw tomoro lunchtime i would have thought.il make my own program.not being mean but 10 pound.i dont think so. can get a couple pf pasties and a beer for that :rolleyes:

You are right one spot Gemini - I will produce a Race Card after the draw tomorrow :-)

You will find the Race Card here

Edited by Danish Webmaster

If you would like to send me an PM with your email address I can send you the one I have made and use

Regards

Willstaxi

You are right one spot Gemini - I will produce a Race Card after the draw tomorrow :-)

Thank you very much. This is really appreciated by so many fans over here. :)

I'm afraid I use Danish Webmaster's one for the line ups only - I save a bit of ink by using my own design (fairly straight forward tables using Word) because it hasn't got the legends on the bottom and top. Added bonus being that I can print it up without the names if necessary and just add them when I have them.

Anyone know when the draw will be done? :unsure:

They will leave it as late as possible to try and make you buy a programme :rolleyes:

The printing will already have been done for Tommorow :lol: