British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ajh

Cardiff 2010

Get in quick and don't wait for the Sky confirmation :wink:

The Cardiff GP is on July 10th with a 5PM start.

Tickets on sale from here

I like the sound of this bit:

Speedway Grand Prix, working closely with the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff Hoteliers' Association and Cardiff & Co, has secured accommodation for you at reasonable rates. As part of this offer, over 1,000 bed spaces have been secured and will be made available on a first come first served basis. The discounted rates are available on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights but there is no minimum stay requirement. So if you want to come for one night only, thats fine! Follow the instructions on the confirmation page which you will see after you have purchased your tickets for the event.

Thread already running from about 1pm this afternoon :lol:

well all booked up for 2010 hotel sorted and tickets same seats as this year row 1 seats 1 and 2 great viewing roll on 2010 :rolleyes: and cheaper than this year and a saving of £140

Edited by lady s

Can't really do that if you buy on the phone, what hotel are they suggesting?

Im disgusted at ticket prices - minimum of £29 is ridiculous - especially when they have never filled the stadium -

do they realise its hard times :(

What would you be happy with??

Do you do anything but moan?????

Did anyone buy £40 tickets and if so how much did you get them for (might sound a stupid question I know) :blink:

What would you be happy with??

Do you do anything but moan?????

Spot on.......£29.00 is good value for money! :rolleyes:

I've just paid for my tickets in another area and i've paid the same I did for this year :approve:

Hotel is also booked at a lot less than this year! Fab, looking forward to it already :)

Cnt wait for next year!!

This year was my 1st time :oops:

And boy was it amazing....the atmosphere is out of this world!!!!

Roll on 2010!!

I personally wouldn't bother ordering tickets. Went this year and got £60 tickets for £30 from the touts outside the stadium :blink:

Well Im finding it confusing

Family Ticket it says £35 - and yet it comes up at near £100??????

Its not very clear at all

If you have a £29 ticket you still have to pay £5 processing (hmmmm stealth tax I think) so its nearly £30 anyway

and wheres the 10% off>??? which doesnt really lower it by much.

If we were realistic id be prepared to pay upto £25 all in

Cardiff is an expensive weekend - yes its good (unfortunately unable to go this year due to the recession :( ) but they need to realise people cant afford the same prices as this or even a few years ago - everything seems to be getting more expensive recently including fuel - even when we seem to have even less

Seems like because the price has been marked up for so long its just going to continue.

Surely if they want a sell out they should offer some cheaper tickets... this has been speedways problem for years though.

In all fairness its the atmosphere people pay for not the racing

Im sorry but why shouldnt I have a moan if im paying>????

How much was a prog this year???

I personally wouldn't bother ordering tickets. Went this year and got £60 tickets for £30 from the touts outside the stadium :blink:

So did I , bargin. :lol:

Tickets are booked !!! Bring it on!! B)

Accomodation booked now too darling :wink:

I've pre-warned the parents....they are not too amused at the moment but I will get James to do the old guilt trip thing he did for this year, worked a treat!