Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
garf

One Man Army In Poland

In todays match Kenneth scored 17 points of 18 possible, but the team still lost the match quite clear. Gdansk scored a total of 39 points and Zielona Gora scored 51.

I guess that Gdansk management are having some kind of challenge in getting the problem solved for the next match. . . . . . . . .

yeah but did Bjerre run his team mates wide like he did at his last Polish team who were glad to see the back of him.

yeah but did Bjerre run his team mates wide like he did at his last Polish team who were glad to see the back of him.

Geez you're just a bundle of fun, ain't ya?

Anyone know if Bydgoszcz got rained off? I've got a coupla mates over there on a "Europe on 6 Zlotys a Pint" tour, and I'm not sure if they made it outta tha pub!! :lol:

UPDATE: just got texted they got drowned inside and out - shoulda come to Ashfield instead!!

Edited by BigFatDave

If true, I guess it is just the way speedway has to be raced in Poland.

KB has just adopted to the Poland way of team-riding.