British Speedway Forum

Totally agree.

She reached her zenith of rubbishness last night with her inane questioning of riders.

A total embarrassment.

Considering the amount of interviews she carried out over 3 and a bit hours, there is surely a limit of on the amount of different questions she can ask? The odd slip up is bound to happen on live TV, but I thought her and Chis Louis were very good last night. She's made a decent job of the interviewing since she started.

It's little wonder Speedway fans have a bit of a reputation as slightly odd anoraks if some of the posts on this thread are anything to go by.

Marks out of two?

I feel that Charlie did a very good job last night and dashing round the pits all night trying to get interviews and comments from riders and team managers, I know she asks quite a lot of the same questions all th etime but most of this is fed into her by the producer and match director it wasnt helped last night by sky just adding onto the world feed so they never knew when they were going to cut back to something that was important.

Charlie is so enthusiastic about her speedway now and is really getting into it im told she has even been seen at sheffield with her brother on nights off. she enjoys being involved in the productions and see's it more than just another interviewing job she wants to suceed at this. My only worry is though like Suzi Perry she does a lot of other work and that she may taken off to do something more high profile for Sky or BBC

Loved the way she chased Aj back into the pits for an interview and actual commented that she was talking to his backside!!!

She adds a human touch and the ridrs obviously like her as they laugh with her.

25 heats- 25 interviews- what is she expected to ask them live on air. I hear you have a dog what breed?

Marks out of two?

I'd give her 1. B)

Snails love Charlie. :wub:

Edited by Seb the Snail

Guest Ashie Smashy
Fact

1. She is a very attractive person

Probable fact

2. She is a very nice person

Fact

3. She is utter rubbish at the job

That's all

How annoying, people that use the word FACT to justify their OPINION.

She is not rubbish, she is only rubbish in your opinion, which does not deem a FACT.

BTW i am not coming back to this forum!! Just gotta stick up for Charlie.

The fact is last night was the first time that sky used their interviewer as main anchor for the coverage and she did a very good job juggling 2 jobs. She will not be perfect right away but she is trying. According to her twitter she has actually done a few laps on a speedway bike and seems to genuinely enjoy the sport!

The fact she started working on Sky Speedway after hosting the GP 2 on Itv last season and the fact she is fit!! :wink: , in my opinion, means she is more than good enough for the job.

Fair enough she wont be sky's best ever interviewer ,as Suzi Perry clearly has that award.

and P.S. does coventry have a replacement for schlein: Here(link now working)

Thats all from me for another 5/6 years on here, haha :lol:

Edited by Bart Simpson

How annoying, people that use the word FACT to justify their OPINION.

She is not rubbish, she is only rubbish in your opinion, which does not deem a FACT.

In other words, in your opinion, she is not a very attractive person

Fact!

Guest Ashie Smashy
In other words, in your opinion, she is not a very attractive person

Fact!

My opinion is just my opinion, it does not constitute a FACT.

Yackity yackety yacky yack yack yack. Yap yap yap. I think it's called kid speak.

What is a cheener? (As in engine) :unsure:

Cathereine Tate - where are you?

Charlie's lovely.

I don't know how anyone can claim she's the "worst ever" - have they forgotten the awful Jane OhMyGodi :rolleyes::lol:

All the best

Rob

She has got a face like a robber's dog!!!

nothing changes

The usual group of know all's moaning about everything being joined by the school holiday brigade

Get a life

She has to broadcast to a wide range audience, not just you know it all's