British Speedway Forum

I'm really not that interested to be honest. And, once again, why I have to justify my opinion, god only knows. If youre trying to dig me out over it, then I'm sorry to disappoint you. I have been called many things on this forum, but have not really felt it necessary, or had the desire, to meet the person who said it. It doesn't mean anything other than I really am not interested in meeting the likes of the forum members, most of who, are completely in love with themselves and their opinions.

End of.

Ah well, I tried! :rolleyes:

Edited by Bryn

I'm really not that interested to be honest. And, once again, why I have to justify my opinion, god only knows. If youre trying to dig me out over it, then I'm sorry to disappoint you. I have been called many things on this forum, but have not really felt it necessary, or had the desire, to meet the person who said it. It doesn't mean anything other than I really am not interested in meeting the likes of the forum members, most of who, are completely in love with themselves and their opinions.

End of.

i love bruno :lol:

Is Sara meant to be coming back after her maternity leave or has she given it up...anybody know??

Is Sara meant to be coming back after her maternity leave or has she given it up...anybody know??

Wernt Sara the temp for Sophie when she was on maternity?

I assume with Charlie taking over Sara isn't coming back. She did a fine job hosting the two meetings and I think her errors are caused more by her excitement at what is going on. I think her partnership with Chris is excellent and all we need now is for someone to join Kelvin commentating maybe Johnno!.

Wernt Sara the temp for Sophie when she was on maternity?

Probably, i usually get it wrong :neutral:

End of.

In otherwise you're a sad little keyboard commando, who wouldn't say boo to a goose in person. :rolleyes:

All the best

Rob

End of.

I never cease to have a laugh when a nameless and faceless person is asked to stand up & be counted by the very person they criticise. Yet they hide down a mole hole.

I dont know Bryn but his offer seems a friendly gesture. Have some balls and meet him. You'll probably get on well

You just would.

Damn right :D

I'm not perfect - far from it, I make mistakes - loads of 'em, but wherever I'm asked to announce / present, I simply do my best. If that's not good enough for you I can't help it! :rolleyes:

I'll never forget the World U21 at Rye a couple of years ago Bryn, the one that was almost rained off ..... Your attempt at pronouncing Sayfutdinov had us in stitches!!! :lol: Not half as funny as that beard you were sporting at the time though!!! :blink:

Oh God it's Dullard. FFS after a decent meeting commentary wise yesterday. Back to the mute button for me then. :mad:

Oh God it's Dullard. FFS after a decent meeting commentary wise yesterday. Back to the mute button for me then. :mad:

Webster,Tatum and co couldnt get a flight back from Poland in time to be at Lakeside tonight,so Millard it is. :blink:

Webster,Tatum and co couldnt get a flight back from Poland in time to be at Lakeside tonight,so Millard it is. :blink:

riders/fans could, sky team obviously on the piss sunday night :rolleyes:

The coverage tonight is poor compared to that seen during the World Cup, shame the 'Dream Team' couldn't get back from Poland/ drunk too much last night. :lol:

Edited by James

The coverage tonight is poor compared to that seen during the World Cup, shame the 'Dream Team' couldn't get back from Poland/ drunk too much last night. :lol:

If you have steak every night you get bored with steak...