British Speedway Forum

I know I have. B)

You best post a photey seeing as you have made such a claim, you know just so we can agree / disagree :wink:

You best post a photey seeing as you have made such a claim, you know just so we can agree / disagree :wink:

21 pages on Charlie Webster, but if i could have 21 nights with her I could then die and go to heaven or, whatever the almighty has in store. However, it is unlikely that I could last the distance!!

I have to say that my oplnion of Charlie'a TV skills have risen considerably after the world cup final coverage. It is difficult in the extreme to fill time to that extent on live television, well done Charlie and indeed the rest of the team, especially the new commentary pairing of Kelvin and Chris, excellent work in my opinion.

I have to say that my oplnion of Charlie'a TV skills have risen considerably after the world cup final coverage. It is difficult in the extreme to fill time to that extent on live television, well done Charlie and indeed the rest of the team, especially the new commentary pairing of Kelvin and Chris, excellent work in my opinion.

I thought the whole team did well to keep the programme flowing during the extended break during the rain.

21 pages on Charlie Webster, but if i could have 21 nights with her I could then die and go to heaven or, whatever the almighty has in store. However, it is unlikely that I could last the distance!!

Hmmm..........kind of reminds of a song tocha..............."i got 21 seconds to go, i got 21 seconds to go............." :wink:

arse ...

2345303980103160279S425x425Q85.jpg

more arse ...

2552026650103160279S425x425Q85.jpg

lucky me??

2444550100103160279S425x425Q85.jpg

With that tight trousers I would have loved to have seen a front shot I dont remember that snug a trousers

With that tight trousers I would have loved to have seen a front shot I dont remember that snug a trousers

i was too busy lip reading to take a picture

i was too busy lip reading to take a picture

:lol:

To be honest i think she does a good job, can't knock her effort at all, and lets be honest i've been watching speedway for 6 years now and i don't even understand the bloody rules.

She aint half bad looking either. :rolleyes: