British Speedway Forum
TonyMac

Scottish Special

I would say that I think Malcolm Simmons could be a good addition, as I thought his autobiography was surprisingly good and was up there with the Berry tomes. Usually the books of sportspeople are deathly dull, but his was a rare and enjoyable exception. :approve:

Berry Tomes,the Hackney rider?Didn't know he had a book out

I'd just like to thank everyone connected with this edition . It was a fantastic read , and it was great wallowing in the nostalga . Well done to all concerned . :approve:

Very good read as always, will there be a Scottish Special Pt 2 covering Edinburgh and other Scottish tracks; Motherwell, Paisley, etc?...

I got my copy at Armadale tonight, will get stuck into it when i return from Berwick on sunday.

I think this 'Area Special' is a good idea. Perhaps in future issues we could have a North East Special a South West Special etc. Then the Magazine could focus on various parts of the country.

Just a suggestion.

I think this 'Area Special' is a good idea. Perhaps in future issues we could have a North East Special a South West Special etc. Then the Magazine could focus on various parts of the country.

Just a suggestion.

Totally agree . The Scottish edition was a great read , an edition focusing on Newcastle , Sunderland and Middlesboro would also be compelling stuff .

A cracking read, thoroughly enjoyed it!

Just a suggestion.

..Scuse me!!! :mad:

Area Special? I think you will find Scotland is a Country not an 'Area'!!!

Show some respect. Jeesh, I'm glad us Scots are heading for independence, at least we will not have to keep putting up with the pathetic English having an unfounded sense of supremacy all the time.

Saor Alba.