British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
manchesterpaul

Wow! Top Danish League Clash

Found it cheers dude.Watching the shirts as well, Valencia is gonna be a star this season and Owen will be gone by Xmas.

Totally forgot about this match.

How we getting on?

Totally forgot about this match.

How we getting on?

Won two nil. Rooney and Cleverley with the goals. Antonia Valencia absolutely superb mate he is gonna be a star. Owen had at leat two clear cut chances and missed em both, probably the pressure of being at a big cub at last!

Nicki looking super fast again. B)

Won two nil. Rooney and Cleverley with the goals. Antonia Valencia absolutely superb mate he is gonna be a star. Owen had at leat two clear cut chances and missed em both, probably the pressure of being at a big cub at last!

Nicki looking super fast again. B)

Cheers Buddy.

Hougaard looking good too. Wouldn't mind that pairing at BV....Nicki at 1 with Paddy at 2.

Check out this clip http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8186533.stm and tell me Craig Bellamy isn't a pr**k. :lol:

I've just got back home and am surprised at people not being able to do a little detective work to find a feed.

I also was surprised to find a travel programme showing instead of speedway. However, it only took 2 minutes (if that) of Googling to find the 'live sports' stream.

One example of the stream running right now is Live Danish Speedway The picture on that page, albeit small, is of startling quality.

Incidentally, i'm watching it right now in full screen and fantastic quality also. Not a single stutter or anything remotely going wrong. It only takes a little engineering and detective work to extract the path to do that. I don't want to print it here as they will probably change it or make it harder to extract.

UPDATE

OK i've just seen 'DutchGrasstrack' has openly publicised the direct feed link that i was referring to being easyish to extract. I came back to say people could IM me for it.

I held back from displaying it as, in common with other broadcasters, DK4 trawl forums for their direct feed link. As happened with the SGP the other year once they find it they bring in steps to stop people tuning in.

Anyway, guess we can enjoy it whilst it lasts :)

Edited by manchesterpaul

Anyone got an english link.I can only get it in Danish :unsure:

Cheers Buddy.

Hougaard looking good too. Wouldn't mind that pairing at BV....Nicki at 1 with Paddy at 2.

Just what i was thinking mate. Do ya think Paddy could persuade the current World Champ to come over for a few weeks to have a shot at some silverware?? He's been short of meetings lately & might want a hectic last couple of months to get his GP campaign back on track.

Think we could fit him in with a 3 - 3.5 pointer.

The Mexicans probs wouldnt be 2 chuffed although a trophy in the cabinet might persuade them otherwise!! :lol:

You beat me to that youngy, just going to say he looks well back to his best. Very good race. This sure is a nice way to spend the later half of the evening.

Just think all of you who winge about getting a paper burn lol. How on earth isn't he grimacing with pain right now?.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Bit sad to see Møller struggling so much.A couple of years back he was great round Holsted.Beating Bjarne,Antonio and Lindgren i seem to remember.But now he can't even beat Vedel :neutral:

Just what i was thinking mate. Do ya think Paddy could persuade the current World Champ to come over for a few weeks to have a shot at some silverware?? He's been short of meetings lately & might want a hectic last couple of months to get his GP campaign back on track.

Think we could fit him in with a 3 - 3.5 pointer.

The Mexicans probs wouldnt be 2 chuffed although a trophy in the cabinet might persuade them otherwise!! :lol:

Wouldn't really see the point in Nicki doing that. He's as good as admitted his World Title has gone and I don't think he really needs the money either. It wouldn't be a bad combination though would it.

The 'Pedersen Is A T**d' chant would need to change though should it ever happen.

Maybe I'm being slightly biased here but I've been mightily impressed with Patrick Hougaard tonight.

Another nice, nice race with Pedersen and Andersen.

I do fear that Belle Vue won't be able to hang on to Patrick Hougaard as he rapidly advances in the next couple of years. I've rated him very highly from last year alone.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Another nice, nice race with Pedersen and Andersen.

I do fear that Belle Vue won't be able to hang on to Patrick Hougaard as he rapidly advances in the next couple of years. I've rated him very highly from last year alone.

Wasn't it just Paul. It was hands over the eyes stuff at times during the race.

Patrick is enjoying his time at Belle Vue and I see no reason for him to move. He's getting all his big track experience in Poland, Sweden and Denmark and Belle Vue is just fine for learning to ride the smaller tracks.

Another good battle there. Andersen seems to have his bikes set a bit better, has that extra yard of pace on Nikki.

Patrick looks fast, turning into quite a handy 6 pointer with so much potential and I think he would do better in a stronger team than BV. Too much pressure on him there.