British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

British U15 Championship At King's Lynn

Unless the date has been changed, it was planned to be Southern track midday at Lynn on Sunday, so I'd presume that's still on... Its a busy track this weekend.

Could someone please clarfiy how Saturday works in regards to admission. I would like to see both the Under-15 round and the NL match - what is the combined admission price for the two meetings?

Also will the stadium remain open during the gap between the two meetings - i.e. will I be able to get a burger, etc.

Thanks.

All the best

Rob

Could someone please clarfiy how Saturday works in regards to admission. I would like to see both the Under-15 round and the NL match - what is the combined admission price for the two meetings?

Also will the stadium remain open during the gap between the two meetings - i.e. will I be able to get a burger, etc.

Thanks.

All the best

Rob

Rob,

Look at my posting in the King's Lynn v Bournemouth topic.

Mike

For clarity I have just confirmed the arrangements with the stadium.

Under 15 meeting 3pm start - free admission.

The stadium will be closed and cleared

National League meeting 7.30pm - Kings Lynn Art and Stitch Barracudas v Bournemouth Buccaneers - normal admission applies.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

500cc : 1. Ashley Morris 11; 2 : Josh Dingle 10; 3: Kyle Howarth 9;

250cc : 1. Brendan Freemantle; 2. Nathan Stoneman; 3. Robert Lambert.

Edited by Main Man

500cc : 1. Ashley Morris 11; 2 : Josh Dingle 10; 3: Kyle Howarth 9;

250cc : 1. Brendan Freemantle; 2. Nathan Stoneman; 3. Robert Lambert.

Thanks for posting that Laurence.

How did Tom Stokes and Adam Kirby do?

Thanks for posting that Laurence.

How did Tom Stokes and Adam Kirby do?

Don't know about Tom Stokes but Adam is currently in the Isle of Man so couldn't compete today. His dad was praying for rain so that the meeting would be postponed.

250cc

Robert Lambert 3 2 3 2 10

Tyler Govier 2 withdrawn 2

Adam Portwood 0 1 1 2 4

Steven Archer 1 R withdrawn 1

Nathan Stoneman 1 2 2 3 8

Jack Jones F withdrawn 0

Brandon Freemantle 3 3 3 3 12

Jack Cornes 1 1 3 3 8

Daniel Sibson 2 2 R R 4

Semifinal result:

Stoneman, Cornes, Portwood, Sibson NS

Final result:

Freemantle, Stoneman, Lambert, Cornes

500cc

Adam Portwood DNR

Cameron Hoskins 1 3 2 1 7

Adam Kirby DNR

Josh Dingle 3 2 3 2

Darryl Ritchings DNR

Lloyd Barrett 1 2 1 R 4

Jack Butler 2 0 1 2 5

Tom Stokes 2 3 2 1 8

Daniel I'Anson 2 3 M 2 7

Ashley Morris 3 3 3 2 11

Kyle Howarth F 3 3 3 9

An entertaining meeting in the end after a difficult start - an incident on parade led to a significant delay to the meeting then in Heat 1, Jack Jones slid off, Steven Archer slid into him while laying down and Tyler Govier slammed into the fence taking avoiding action. After another long delay Jones & Govier withdrew there and then, Archer completed a lap or so of his second ride then also withdrew.

The parade incident involved Adam Portwood's mother and his 500cc machine leading to Adam competing in the 250 class only.

All four injured parties suffered no major injuries.

Entertaining meeting - despite the slow start to proceedings.

Real shame the three lads involved in the incident in Heat 1 were hurt - there were really going for it and ducking and diving past each other on each bend. Glad they are OK.

Not quite sure why Adam Portwood's mum was sat upon a 500cc speedway bike without any protection. Glad to hear she was discharged from hospital later in the day.

All the best

Rob

Thought i would say it was me that slid off and jones laid it down into me :neutral:

My back, Hip and neck are sore but ill battle on and look forward to my next meeting, i dont know how Jones and Govier are but if anyone does know i would be grateful for you to tell me please, there both nice lads

Steven

Thought i would say it was me that slid off and jones laid it down into me :neutral:

My back, Hip and neck are sore but ill battle on and look forward to my next meeting, i dont know how Jones and Govier are but if anyone does know i would be grateful for you to tell me please, there both nice lads

Steven

Steven, that's honest of you - I did notice how the ref called it wrong but with the three of you passing and repassing on each bend, it was difficult to keep track.

The most important thing is that you're all OK - they did announce on Saturday evening before the end of the NL meeting that all three riders plus Adam Portwood's mum were all going to be OK.

All the best

Rob

Caroline and myself would like to thank everyone for everything they did on Saturday for Adam whilst were away. We have no names as Adam was obviously not exactly with it but Andy Taylor,Dale and Scott Campos you were stars Juliette thanks for tearing to the track for Adam as well, kerry warvill for the offer of looking after Adams bikes and Dale allitt for saying he would look after Adam and make sure he was ok as well, also the unknown person for the burger stuffed into Adams hand, he has no idea who you were but thank you. To everyone else we haven't mentioned that did anything in the slightest for Adam we thank everyone of you, you are all great people. Best wishes Caroline and Mark

(p.s. you all have just seen the shortest speedway career in history Lol.)

Jolly Roger you are a real piece of work. This is the second time I've seen you having a go at kids on this forum. Wind your neck in and go pick on someone your own size.

Jolly Roger you are a real piece of work. This is the second time I've seen you having a go at kids on this forum. Wind your neck in and go pick on someone your own size.

Ignore him, he's not worth the effort the right people helped Adam when he needed it and we felt they should be thanked publicly to prove that not everyone are asses.The U15's this year are a great bunch.

He's already had one posting removed so why worry about him.

Edited by p'boro lad