British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

British U15 Championship At King's Lynn

Here we see the good and the bad with forums.

I don't know what happened on the day, and I am really not bothered as long as lessons are learned from it, but here we have Adam's Mum trying her best for her son, involved in an incident and trying to publically thank all of the people who helped Adam in this important meeting when she and Mark were not there.

And then we have the other objectionable side with people who seem to think it is good to poke fun at a young lad and his mother. Please believe me, whatever is written on here is read by a lot of people, and can be very upsetting to those on whom these jibes are targetted.

This is the time for moderators to step in when it gets so personal.

Hope that all those who were involved in incidents are ok, and ready for the next round. Keep up the good work.

Martin Widman

Hi P'boro Lad

I just get annoyed with people like him even though I know they're not worth the bother.

Hope you wife is feeling better now

Hi RumOldBird, sorry We've took so long to reply, we've only just got back from Germany where Adam was racing his 250 in an FIM 250cc Test meeting with Ashley Morris and Steven Archer. She's fine brusing gone down just need for her shoulder to now mend properly. Thanks for asking

That's OK. I saw that Adam and Ashley were in Germany. I hope it went well, saw Ashley came 3rd but no word on Adam. Glad the wife is getting better, I met you both at Weymouth and she didn't seem like the type of lady to sit around and feel sorry for herself.

my pictures from the meeting HERE