British Speedway Forum
Vincent Vega

Andy Buck

'The Hull version' wasn't that tall....

On 29 March 2018 at 1:00 AM, Sidney the robin said:

The Andy Buck i  can remember was a rider for Peterborough    ( early 70s  a mascot??).   and later on was a very good rider for Eastbourne a very entertaining one to. Also i can vaguely remember the other Andy Buck who came from the North East and rode for Middlesborough.

Think there was 2 Andy Buck's roughly at the same time  Eastbourne for one Scunny for the other.Eastbourne Andy was a decent rider in a strong Eastbourne Team.Dugard and Co.

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Think there was 2 Andy Buck's roughly at the same time  Eastbourne for one Scunny for the other.Eastbourne Andy was a decent rider in a strong Eastbourne Team.Dugard and Co.

It was the same Andy Buck who rode for Scunny (1984-85) and Eastbourne (1985-90).

Steve

13 minutes ago, chunky said:

It was the same Andy Buck who rode for Scunny (1984-85) and Eastbourne (1985-90).

Steve

He moved from Scunthorpe to Eastbourne after the Stags shut down in mid-May.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chunky said:

Steve

Thanks,I stand corrected.Was there another Andy Buck?

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Thanks,I stand corrected.Was there another Andy Buck?

As was mentioned earlier in the thread, there was another Andy Buck (a little younger, I believe), and he rode for 'Boro in 1987 and 88.

Steve

8 hours ago, chunky said:

As was mentioned earlier in the thread, there was another Andy Buck (a little younger, I believe), and he rode for 'Boro in 1987 and 88.

Steve

You are correct.Thanks