British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tiger29

Top Gun @ Sheffield

Not a bad meeting, and I think the small crowd who attended the meeting witnessed the next big thing to come out of Aussie young Taylor Poole who looks as though he will have Premier League teams queuing up for his signature, but hardly surprising as he looks pure class.

Also big thanks to Kopster who was updating my texts, must have been a pure nightmare up and till heat 7 trying decipher my texts, but fortunately Spin Junior took over, and did a far better job of it than me.

One other thing I will say about this meeting can we not have in the handicap format next time, we saw alot of crashes tonight and it mostly down to inexperience riders trying to catch up from handicaps.

Not a bad meeting, and I think the small crowd who attended the meeting witnessed the next big thing to come out of Aussie young Taylor Poole who looks as though he will have Premier League teams queuing up for his signature, but hardly surprising as he looks pure class.

Great to see Taylor continuing the form he has shown for us tonight Spin King :approve:

He certainly is a rare talent and looks destined for great things! A move to PL is obviously on the cards, maybe Sheffield :unsure: but as long as its not Kings Lynn :wink:

Great to see Taylor continuing the form he has shown for us tonight Spin King :approve:

He certainly is a rare talent and looks destined for great things! A move to PL is obviously on the cards, maybe Sheffield :unsure: but as long as its not Kings Lynn :wink:

I am telling you last season Darcy Ward won the same event, and I predicted big things of Darcy, and tonight Taylor won the meeting and would say that Taylor is just as good, an exceptional talent .

I pray to god its a move to Sheffield, Pure class :approve:

I wonder what happened to Cookie?, won his heat in a quick 60.8, then dosen't ride again?

I wonder what happened to Cookie?, won his heat in a quick 60.8, then dosen't ride again?

had a crash with howarth, seemed to be ok so it must have been a mechanical problem

Had quite a bad crash with Kyle Howarth i think it was. Looked good in his 1 and a half races aswell.

Very good first race, but I think that he had to lay down the bike to avoid the fallen Kyle Howarth and damaged his bike, not too sure as I was busy trying to sort out my texting at the time.

Ok thanks, just about Comets luck every year, hope he's ok for Sat.

I don't think he picked up an injury, just a case of bike problems.

Hmm, never before seen the 'Updates' describe riders by their age rather than a club or whatever. :shock:

Taylor is of course VERY good..: but he ain't 15, folks. Born in August 1991, he's 18 years of age!!! :rolleyes:

Very good first race, but I think that he had to lay down the bike to avoid the fallen Kyle Howarth and damaged his bike, not too sure as I was busy trying to sort out my texting at the time.

Kyle hit Cookies back wheel and took him with him when he crashed. Craig was OK but has around £600+ damage to his bike along with a wrecked knee brace.