British Speedway Forum

Looking forward to seeing Ben especially following his excellent victory at Poole in the last NYC.

Anybody driving down from Wolverhampton, Walsall, or Willenhall area ?

I am in need of a lift and willing to pay full petrol cost, Thanks.

Definitely coming up from Cornwall for this one, Roynons return alongside Mads, Ben and Niels. So far a very good looking line up!!

God knows why Werner is in the line up though :blink:

Edited by torpointfanatic22

Brent Werner always rides the New Year Classic at Newport its sort of tradition now. Steve Mallett did mention that he has a few more good names in the pipeline and is waiting to see if they will ride.

A great looking line-up so far & good to see some Bees in there including the reining champ. :approve:

Tanya mentions the traditional riders at this event, does that mean we'll see Bomber in the line-up also along with few others like Leigh Lanham & Ricky Ashworth.

Edited by colincooke

Definitely coming up from Cornwall for this one, Roynons return alongside Mads, Ben and Niels. So far a very good looking line up!!

God knows why Werner is in the line up though :blink:

Good to see Werner in the line up - he did a good job for the Wasps at home - regularly scored good points.

If he gates, he usually won. Be good to see him back, and even better to see him do well - good luck to him.

It's heartening to see the promotion giving him a chance to put himself back on the scene.

Looks like a good line up - hope the weather is kind to us.

Good to see Werner in the line up - he did a good job for the Wasps at home - regularly scored good points.

If he gates, he usually won. Be good to see him back, and even better to see him do well - good luck to him.

It's heartening to see the promotion giving him a chance to put himself back on the scene.

Looks like a good line up - hope the weather is kind to us.

Quite agree Denis and hope to be there with you ,looking like a good line up

A great looking line-up so far & good to see some Bees in there including the reining champ. :approve:

When you say Bees Colin I assume you mean Bees assets?

Tanya mentions the traditional riders at this event, does that mean we'll see Bomber in the line-up also along with few others like Leigh Lanham & Ricky Ashworth.

A new avatar Colin? :lol: Are you fixated with Bomber???? (Be good to see Scott though I must admit! :wink: )

Steve Mallett said Leigh Lanham is going to be on holiday so he won't be able to make it.

A new avatar Colin? :lol: Are you fixated with Bomber???? (Be good to see Scott though I must admit! :wink: )

just making a point my dear. :wink:

The next four riders for the NYC are due to be announced in next 24 hours leaving 4 more to be named with Nick Mallett and I working on these over next few days.

The next four riders for the NYC are due to be announced in next 24 hours leaving 4 more to be named with Nick Mallett and I working on these over next few days.

Now announced Main Man - updated line up as follows:-

1: Ben Barker

2: Chris Neath

3: David Howe

4: Brent Werner

5: Adam Roynon

6: Andrew Tully

7: Mads Korneliussen

8: Niels Kristian Iversen

9: Robert Henderson

10: Daniel Henderson

11: Ricky Ashworth