British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedyguy

Arena Essex

Any help for the site that appears second in my signatures :rolleyes: would be appreciated. What is needed are the Arena Essex teams squads and the leagues/divisions competed in for the seasons between 1991 and 1996. Many thanks for any help.

Edited by speedyguy

Any help for the site that appears second in my signatures :rolleyes: would be appreciated. What is needed are the Arena Essex teams squads and the leagues/divisions competed in for the seasons between 1991 and 1996. Many thanks for any help.

Lakeside's own website has a good history section which may help.

http://www.lakesidehammers.com/

Lakeside's own website has a good history section which may help.

http://www.lakesidehammers.com/

Many thanks for the link. It looks a daunting task and the team squads are not collated but just various names included in the seasonal reviews...but what is needed can and will be done.

Have you checked out the Speedway Researcher website ? They've got complete season details for 94 & 95 and part season details for Arena for 92.

Loaders International has the 91 team as

Bo Petersen, Brian Karger, Alan Molyneux, Andy Galvin, Jan Pedersen, Troy Pratt, Colin White, Paul Hurry, Robert Ledwith, Shaun Nicholls & Tommy Palmer. They competed in BL Division 2 in the League, Fours, Gold Cup, KO Cup. Presumably they may have been some challenges but I can't see them listed.

The Junior team competed in Division Two Reserve League (Southern section) - Jason Crump, Colin White, Ricky Sandford, Shaun Nicholls, Paul Hurry, Robert Ledwith, Tommy Palmer, Nick Floyd, Terry Giles.

Actually, just looked at the Researcher website and can't see the file for 91 so if you want it drop me a note of some sort.

Edited by frenchy

Thanks for all the replies, but at the moment this quest remains ongoing.