British Speedway Forum

MICHAL MAKOVSKY TESTIMONIAL

1st EVENT:-

SCOTTISH NIGHT

SATURDAY 16th JANUARY. 7.30pm

BLACK & Gold

TWEEDMOUTH.

TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FROM:-

TAFFYS TIME MACHINE, 116a Marygate, Berwick upon Tweed.

CORNHILL VILLAGE SHOP, Cornhill on Tweed.

MITCHELLS NEWSAGENTS, Chirnside.

TICKETS £10 per person

TICKETS ARE LIMITED TO 120, ON A FIRST COME BASIS.

BETTER GET IN QUICK.

got the bornernapolis dvds...if you have it listin to michal's interview at the end of it....might give you all something to chat about of riders comming to it :wink::wink:

got the bornernapolis dvds...if you have it listin to michal's interview at the end of it....might give you all something to chat about of riders comming to it :wink::wink:

Full line-up of riders to be announced at Michal's Scottish Night on January 16th 7.30pm

Full details can be found on

Official Michal Makovsky Website

+ on January 16th, be the first to hear about yet another special event planned by Berwick Speedway. This will be an announcement regarding a Pre-Season Event, that will be huge...

STILL A FEW TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR THE SCOTTISH NIGHT.

BETTER BE QUICK THOUGH.

TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FOR:-

SPEEDWAY FORUM & VIDEO NIGHT.

Saturday 6th February.

Black & Gold, Tweedmouth.

Forum fearuring, Sam Ermolenko, Tony Steele and Lee Complin.

Proceeds shared between Motor Neurone Disease Association & Michal makovsky Testemonial.

Tickets from:-

Taffys Time Machine, Marygate, berwick upon Tweed.

Cornhill Village Shop, Cornhill on Tweed.

Mitchells Newsagents, Chirnside.

Andersons Quality Butchers, North Berwick And East Linton.

Tickets £5.00

sounds like a quality meeting already

Certainly does, DJM. Would be worth Sky Sports covering it, though I don't suppose they will.

ALL GO FOR SATURDAY 16TH JANUARY

SUNDAY, 10 JANUARY 2010

With the dramatic improvement in the roads following the recent adverse weather conditions, the Scottish night planned for Saturday 16th January is definitely on.

Tickets are still available and can be reserved via email to admin@michalmakovsky.com or can be purchased directly from:-

Cornhill Village Shop

Taffy’s Time Machine at Marygate, Berwick

Mitchell’s Newsagents at Chirnside

or any of Michal Makovský Testimonial Committee Members

What a field for Makovskys meeting.

Michal Makovsky

Pepe Franc

Adrian Rymel

Ricky Ashworth

Tomas Topinka

Steve Johnston

Ryan Fisher

Carl Wilkinson

Leigh Adams

Chris Harris

Tai Woffinden

Ben Barker

Chris Schramm

Richie Hawkins

Lee Complin

Kauko Niemenen

Kevin Doolan

Jason Lyons

Greg Hancock

James Grieves

Jason Bunyan

Andre Compton

Paul Clews

Gary Havelock

Travis McGowan

Oooooft, now thats a line up and a half, cannot wait for that! :approve:

Jeeeeez.... Absolutely fantastic line up and one meeting I CAN'T WAIT for :approve:

What a field for Makovskys meeting.

Michal Makovsky

Pepe Franc

Adrian Rymel

Ricky Ashworth

Tomas Topinka

Steve Johnston

Ryan Fisher

Carl Wilkinson

Leigh Adams

Chris Harris

Tai Woffinden

Ben Barker

Chris Schramm

Richie Hawkins

Lee Complin

Kauko Niemenen

Kevin Doolan

Jason Lyons

Greg Hancock

James Grieves

Jason Bunyan

Andre Compton

Paul Clews

Gary Havelock

Travis McGowan

Should be a good one, with a field of 16 riders competing over 20 heats of 'serious speedway' - should be a good one. Michal is now just waiting on fixture lists to be completed, so he may ascertain the final line-up for the meeting. Riders commitments to their clubs will obviously take precedence and will eliminate a number of riders from the provisional list.

Pick a winner from that lot, GP stars, Elite League international stand-outs, Premier League Number 1's and Shielfield Experts.

Michal Makovský Official Website for all the latest news throughout the season. Now updated with news and photos from last-nights successful 'Scottish Night'.

looks a top-line up :approve: ...never seen Leigh Adams or Greg Hancock riding apart from in the GP's

are there 24 riders named incase a few pull out...seems alot of riders for one meeting :unsure:

Can any one help me please. The last time we came to Berwick we stayed at a b&b on the Northumberland Road, about 200 yards before a pub on a roundabout. The b&b was next to a school or sports centre, I am not sure. The b&b stood back away from the road about 50 yards or so. and was about 10 min walk into town. I will be coming up for this meeting and would like to stay here again. Thanks for any help.

Can any one help me please. The last time we came to Berwick we stayed at a b&b on the Northumberland Road, about 200 yards before a pub on a roundabout. The b&b was next to a school or sports centre, I am not sure. The b&b stood back away from the road about 50 yards or so. and was about 10 min walk into town. I will be coming up for this meeting and would like to stay here again. Thanks for any help.

Can't think of the exact one you require, as Berwick has a good tourist trade in the Summer months with a number of established B&B's in the area. I can however recommend Clovelly House in West Street, Berwick and also Cara House in Castlegate, Berwick.

They are run by people who are fanatical about speedway, but get in quick as I know that a number of the competitors for the event will be looking for accomodation too.