British Speedway Forum

This could very well be the largest attendance in Rye House history ... I hope loads of cash is raised for this good cause.

I hope loads of cash is raised for this good cause.

Me too Shadders! I'll have to get there even earlier than usual.

For me this will only be my second season following Speedway, and what a fantastic line up I feel so privileged to see such great riders at my local track.

It is going to be a great great meeting :)

This could very well be the largest attendance in Rye House history ... I hope loads of cash is raised for this good cause.

can you save me some seats please!! :wink:

Scott Nicholls now added to the line up .....

How long is that queue going to be for the Fish and Chips , best get there early !!!!!

Blimey bar will take a few quid then

The queue for the fish bar will be round the first bend!!! lol

Can I book my spot in between the first and second bend, hey everyone you know the Lynn fans ALWAYS take over the first and second bend at Rye so u know what to do ;)

Can I book my spot in between the first and second bend, hey everyone you know the Lynn fans ALWAYS take over the first and second bend at Rye so u know what to do ;)

Only since the 2005 KO Cup final.... Before you started winning things there were hardly any travelling Kings Lynn fans at Rye House.

Edited by Shadders

Not sure if I`ve missed it,but how much is it to get in and are tickets required or pay at gate?

Not sure if I`ve missed it,but how much is it to get in and are tickets required or pay at gate?

I've never known tickets to be issued for a Rye House meeting before. Last years admission was £14 adults (16 and over), £12 seniors and £4 for kids, parking is free.

Only since the 2005 KO Cup final.... Before you started winning things there were hardly any travelling Kings Lynn fans at Rye House.

That's what comes with success more bums on seats.

Wish i could be there to see TT kick Crumpy's behind :rolleyes: .Unfortunately work rules me out of seeing a meeting until April.

I've never known tickets to be issued for a Rye House meeting before. Last years admission was £14 adults (16 and over), £12 seniors and £4 for kids, parking is free.

Cheers shadders

The queue for the fish bar will be round the first bend!!! lol

Just make sure there is space for the travelling BEES fans! :approve:

Is there an overflow car park? Whats the fulll capacity at this venue? The last time i went there it was packed and there wasnt that many people in there. Its gonna be a lot of waiting around with not much to do to make sure you get a seat.

Is there an overflow car park? Whats the fulll capacity at this venue? The last time i went there it was packed and there wasnt that many people in there. Its gonna be a lot of waiting around with not much to do to make sure you get a seat.

NO overflow car park I'm afraid. You'll have to take your chances with on street parking in the roads leading up to the stadium. I wouldn't have thought you'd get more than a couple of thousand into the stadium before it gets difficult to find a good viewing position, so best get there an hour before the meeting at least.