British Speedway Forum

The daughter and I are working on the Mrs,we may be coming up to this meeting if our tatics are right :lol:

The daughter and I are working on the Mrs,we may be coming up to this meeting if our tatics are right :lol:

You can't bring the missus. Who's gonna cook the Mooses' Sunday roast? :blink:

You can't bring the missus. Who's gonna cook the Mooses' Sunday roast? :blink:

:lol::lol:

Method in the madness,the Mrs will be going back and fore to the bar while me,the daughter and maybe the Moose watch the meeting.

She doesn`t know this yet :lol:

:lol::lol:

Method in the madness,the Mrs will be going back and fore to the bar while me,the daughter and maybe the Moose watch the meeting.

She doesn`t know this yet

I take it she doesn't read the forum :lol:

Not sure of the availability of 'Bow at Rye House :shock:

I take it she doesn't read the forum :lol:

Not sure of the availability of 'Bow at Rye House :shock:

No she doesn`t,unless somebody tells her about this :lol:

As for the `Bow issue,we`ll adapt,probably move on to Dietlager :lol:

not sure whether to do this or the somerset meeting.looks like rye could be a bit chaotic with parking and getting a good view

Neils Kristian Iversen added to line up.

Keep em coming, its gonna be good.

I'm gonna have to get there early to get my normal place at the startline. I wonder if Len will do waiter service to the bar so I don't lose it :D

I'm beginning to worry about whether or not I'll be able to see any of the meeting if there's so many going. Guess I'll need to get there early to get a spot near the front!!

Hi whats the seating like at rye or is there any where to pitch a couple of deck chairs

Cheers Tony.

Hi whats the seating like at rye or is there any where to pitch a couple of deck chairs

Cheers Tony.

End of 2nd bend, back straight and start of 3rd bend all have concrete steps and areas to put a couple of deck chairs.

New seating now installed on first bend and 3rd/4th bend. I think ???

Cheers Tony.

Deck chairs..?! After Uncle Len went to all that expense of buying all those seats from the 'Stow..?! :rolleyes:

Deck chairs..?! After Uncle Len went to all that expense of buying all those seats from the 'Stow..?! :rolleyes:

Yes and well done Len no exra charge for sitting on those former 'stow seats unlike some tracks who chose to charge extra only to see those same seats remaining empty due to the extra charge

Only since the 2005 KO Cup final.... Before you started winning things there were hardly any travelling Kings Lynn fans at Rye House.

Thats funny, I can remember standing amongst plenty of Lynn supporters at Rye in 2003 & 2004 :wink:

(Although I admit that I didn't go to every Rye v Lynn clash during those seasons)

Only since the 2005 KO Cup final.... Before you started winning things there were hardly any travelling Kings Lynn fans at Rye House.

Luckily old Lenny appreciates us now and the KL teams come to that, he always puts them on the parade truck after the meeting :) Which I personally think every promoter should do if a team gives a good account of themselves away ...............