British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Marty

Gillman & Sidewinders Track Photos

Nice clear pictures there Marty xx

Thats because I got a mate to take them :D

I'm surprised I even got them on the site ;-)

Great pics Marty!

I am surprised at Sidewinders....it looks quite small and somehow I thought it was all 'big' tracks.....some of these Aussie's have been telling us porkies over here! lol.

Gillman looks awesome!

Lioness - the Sidewinders track is actually a JUNIOR racing circuit and, having been there, I've got to say it's a brilliant little set up.

I've been to Gillman too on several occasions over the past two British winters and, having nigh on frozen my wotsits off at Peterborough last night, can't wait to get out to Oz again! In fact I'm off on November 17th and ain't coming back until February 16th so I'll think of all you forum members over the Festive period especially as the clock creeps past midnight to herald year 2004 beginning when I'll raise a large glass of Bundy and coke to you all whilst I sit on the beach at Torquay as we did last year!

Looking forward to the sunshine and speedway again and, in particular, announcing at the meeting at Bordertown on December 20th as I've heard that the promoter is a real good bloke. Ain't that right Marty??? ;) :roll:

Thanks Bryn.....hope you have a fantastic time over there :)

Thanks Bryn.....hope you have a fantastic time over there :)

I intend to Lioness! Only trouble with Gillman is George and Helen badgering me into buying gear from the track shop! :D

Looking forward to the sunshine and speedway again and, in particular, announcing at the meeting at Bordertown on December 20th as I've heard that the promoter is a real good bloke. Ain't that right Marty??? ;) :roll:

Good bloke, but not too sure about being a promotor :? :lol:

Great pics Marty!

I am surprised at Sidewinders....it looks quite small and somehow I thought it was all 'big' tracks.....some of these Aussie's have been telling us porkies over here! lol.

Gillman looks awesome!

Sidewinders is only 120 meters & is mainly used by 125's as that is our main class :evil: :twisted: in Aust until they are 16.

Only trouble with Gillman is George and Helen badgering me into buying gear from the track shop! :D

I'll tell them you are looking forward to meeting up again then Bryn :P

Guest Sir Lunchalot
I intend to Lioness! Only trouble with Gillman is George and Helen badgering me into buying gear from the track shop! :D

Bryn, they probably think any Welshman who can afford to spend every summer in Oz is rich !!!

And you have to admit the gear looks great on you too :D