British Speedway Forum
Murray93

James Grieves 20 Year Testimonial Meeting

as workington made it to the YS final last night, the 1st leg is at rye house tomorrow so won't that mean no Richard or Steve Lawson :unsure:

It would certainly mean no Richard , didn't think Steve still rode for the Comets :P Anyway i'm pretty sure Steve can let Richard fend for himself and he'll be at Glasgow tomorrow .

It would certainly mean no Richard , didn't think Steve still rode for the Comets :P Anyway i'm pretty sure Steve can let Richard fend for himself and he'll be at Glasgow tomorrow .

Awww I was hoping Steve would come out as our number one :rolleyes:

The on-line auction is now CLOSED!

Bids can be placed during today's match at the "Official James Grieves Testimonial Merchandise Stall"

And will then continue in the bar after the last heat.

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who has placed a bid so far.

:wub:

Edited by Miss Tigs

Will updates be on Easy Tiger?

Will updates be on Easy Tiger?

The answer seems to be "Yes". Their board is set up with the team line ups updated as at this morning.

What a great end to the Season... Speedway in the Ashfield autumn sunshine B)

Absolutely fantastic watching Fast(not half!) Freddie Lindgren, Peter Karlsson, Travis, The Fish and Shane amongst others going round our wee track. Not last, well done to James Grieves on his 20 years service to Speedway.

Great too to see a healthy crowd turn out with a good sprinkling of Monarchs among others from Berwick, Redcar and Newcastle that I noticed.

Also, managed to bid and win PK's signed race helmet, so a wee momento from the 2010 season and an ornament for the living room. :approve:

A big thanks to everyone who made the place buzzing on Sunday

As a Heat sponsor I couldn't avail myself to the Hospitality - I gave it to a former colleague of mine who had a bit of personal tradgedy this summer - speaking to him today he and his sons enjoyed the occasion.

Well done everyone - from a proud NEW owner of THAT set of kevlars. :D

I will be poducing the DVD of Sunday's meeting - it includes interviews from Shane Parker, Peter Adam, Mike Bennet Michael Max, Peter Karlsson, Freddie Lindgren, The Moose and a few others as well as the meeting, the kilties, and that special Mike match race............and of course Grievesy

It will be £12, (£2 which will cover costs - materials and any Paypal fees for online) +p&p

All profilts (£10 per DVD) will go directly to James' Testimonial Fund.

Watch this space..............

or on www.first-bend-action-videos.co.uk

A big thanks to everyone who made the place buzzing on Sunday

As a Heat sponsor I couldn't avail myself to the Hospitality - I gave it to a former colleague of mine who had a bit of personal tradgedy this summer - speaking to him today he and his sons enjoyed the occasion.

Well done everyone - from a proud NEW owner of THAT set of kevlars. :D

I will be poducing the DVD of Sunday's meeting - it includes interviews from Shane Parker, Peter Adam, Mike Bennet Michael Max, Peter Karlsson, Freddie Lindgren, The Moose and a few others as well as the meeting, the kilties, and that special Mike match race............and of course Grievesy

It will be £12, (£2 which will cover costs - materials and any Paypal fees for online) +p&p

All profilts (£10 per DVD) will go directly to James' Testimonial Fund.

Watch this space..............

or on www.first-bend-action-videos.co.uk

I'll certainly put my order in now :wink: Will it be ready for the Dinner dance on Saturday?

Thought I should update you all on the DVD

Well after a battle royal with my PC

James Grieves' Testimonial DVD 24th October 2010 is finally ready for sale priced £15 on-line at

http://www.first-bend-action-videos.co.uk

p&p extra

It's £2 more than originally planned but it is almost 90 minutes long it features pre-meeting interviews from Shane Parker, Freddie Lindgren, Travis McGowan and a whole host of others, the racing including that epic Battle of the Mikes and the Mini Bikes race, as well as James' final words on the day's events.

All profits will be donated to James' Testimonial Fund which I hope will be about £12 per DVD sold.

If you want to pay by PayPal as per website buttons, DON'T email me first at

first_bend_action2005-videos@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers

Brian