British Speedway Forum
shirls

Will Kelvin Pick On Coventry Now

We at Swindon have always said Kelvin Tatum had something against Swindon.

In the local paper today Mr John Fisher (who does not go to Speedway) wrote, Festive fish bite,Former Swindon Robins manager Alun Rossiter and Sky Sports pundit Kelvin Tatum. If Rosco takes him to Coventry with him ,maybe we will finally be able to tell whether Tatum does really hate the Robins or is it just Rosco that he did'nt get along with.

This is not the first non Speedway person that thinks Kelvin had something against the Robins.

Rosco knows Kelvin does,nt really like him ,but was it Rosco or the was it the Robins themselves ,if it was Rosco are Coventry now going to get the cold shoulder from Kelvin ? :lol:

Edited by shirls

In the local paper today Mr John Fisher (who does not go to Speedway) wrote, Festive fish bite,Former Swindon Robins manager Alun Rossiter and Sky Sports pundit Kelvin Tatum. If Rosco takes him to Coventry with him ,maybe we will finally be able to tell whether Tatum does really hate the Robins or is it just Rosco that he did'nt get along with.

This is not the first non Speedway person that thinks Kelvin had something against the Robins.

Rosco knows Kelvin does,nt really like him ,but was it Rosco or the was it the Robins themselves ,if it was Rosco are Coventry now going to get the cold shoulder from Coventry ? :lol:

Wine, Beer, Vodka...or a mix.... :blink:

I'd go to bed if I were you.... :wink::lol:

Edited by Jacques

Rosco knows Kelvin does,nt really like him ,but was it Rosco or the was it the Robins themselves ,if it was Rosco are Coventry now going to get the cold shoulder from Coventry ? :lol:

Well if Tatum leaves us alone for 5 minutes either you or Coventry might get a look in!! :wink:

Well if Tatum leaves us alone for 5 minutes either you or Coventry might get a look in!! :wink:

No we want a break from it thanks :wink:

I always thought Poole was his favourite team to pick on like most fans...:P

No I think you will find that Tatum hates the Witches!!!!, can't even bring himself to say Witches, mind you I suppose as he won't mention us he doesn't slag us off ha ha!!!!!

No I think you will find that Tatum hates the Witches!!!!, can't even bring himself to say Witches, mind you I suppose as he won't mention us he doesn't slag us off ha ha!!!!!

Maybe it's because there isn't much to say.... :lol::wink:

Maybe it's because there isn't much to say.... :lol::wink:

Bit below the belt mate :cry: , I think it stems back to his riding days. He was rubbish at our track :approve:

Bit below the belt mate :cry: , I think it stems back to his riding days. He was rubbish at our track :approve:

Oh no..... :cry: Sorry Badger.. I didn't mean to upset you, I'm just being a bit flippant :wink:

Scotty will sort you out... :approve:

Sir Kelv loves the Bees, and who can blame him as he won a couple of titles at Brandon and if I am not mistaken the most succesful period he had while riding in England on the domestic front.

Am I the only one who thinks that Tatum roots for whichever team is behind in any given fixture, thus hoping for a close finish to the meeting and more excitement?

That's interesting as I can remember him beating the mightly Hans N in the 1988 test match with the added imposition of a loose race jacket flapping over his face!

I can't see him having much of a downer on Coventry afterall he did ride there for what 6 or 7 seasons?

Kelvin is a Coventry fan having spent the main part of his career riding for them. He doesn't like Poole, and its quite funny listening to hime having to sing Pirates praises as we take another title.

Having said that I do like Kelvin, and always say hello to him when I see him. From his first time as a scared rabbit in front of the mic, to a more confident presenter, I think he does a good job on TV.