British Speedway Forum
gypilgrim

British Final And Semi Finals

Obviously to do with money, was there a decent crowd or not?

well thats there fault they didnt win there races but would have been even more unfair if riders like frampton and tully didnt make it if it was to be replayed after winning races through there hard work.

I have to agree with you on that, it’s their fault that they did not perform in the 3 heats (not like it was just 1 race they didn't go well)

I think the confusion over the result will be between Richard Hall and Danny King as both have 5 points and both never had any race wins and they did not go head to head so can't go on that either.

Tully has confirmed on the Monarchs Chatzone that the result stands.

Maybe one day the fans will be informed of the rules before a competition starts?

I think the confusion over the result will be between Richard Hall and Danny King as both have 5 points and both never had any race wins and they did not go head to head so can't go on that either.

Oh well have to be a bleeding coin toss, hmmmmmmmmmm

unfair that the result stands from this meeting, some of the best riders are out of the final!!

Nothing to do with the weather...the people who have missed out were just not good enough!! Would be unfair to re-run the meeting and rob the likes of tully and frampton a place in the final.

Regarding the final place between King and Hall, perhaps there will be a run off before the final?

Correct decision - Roll on Frampton. Said he'd be the dark horse - Get on my son :D

unfair that the result stands from this meeting, some of the best riders are out of the final!!

Yes, good idea - let all 16 advance :rolleyes:

They all had 3 races, so no one can complain.

Edited by Najjer

Woo hooo! Might have to pop along to Monmore Green on June 14th now :) Nice one Jordan :)

Correct decision - Roll on Frampton. Said he'd be the dark horse - Get on my son :D

he's flying!! and after his smash at somerset and then getting up for paid max, he gets all my support!!

They all had 3 races, so no one can complain

Oh they can, as everyone knows the result could have completely turned round after the results of two more rides! If it was in the rules then so be it though.

Oh they can, as everyone knows the result could have completely turned round after the results of two more rides! If it was in the rules then so be it though.

well im sure all riders go out to win! and not go ohh i will lose this one because ive got two more rides to go!! although its a shame it had to rain, how would it be fair for riders who rode out of there skins to win to have to go out and do it again?? thats more unfair an just because big riders like woffinden didnt make it, (Although he was unlucky with engine failier) its still his fault he didnt go out and produce the points!

Would I be correct in assuming that this meeting would be run under FIM regulations.

If so, surely these regulations cover the position regarding abandoned meetings, and will be in the public domain :unsure:

Obviously to do with money, was there a decent crowd or not?

Nope. Awful crowd. Take out the fans who wouldn't usually be there on a Thursday, i.e Scunny, Coventry, Wolves, then there'd have hardly been anyone there!

Nope. Awful crowd. Take out the fans who wouldn't usually be there on a Thursday, i.e Scunny, Coventry, Wolves, then there'd have hardly been anyone there!

Oh dear, that's what I wondered, I hope we get a better crowd at Lynn, should be a good meeting :D