British Speedway Forum
gypilgrim

British Final And Semi Finals

I see that King's Lynn have announced a semi-final on 12th May.

Any word on the other semi, or , indeed, the final itself ?

Excellent news about Owlerton hosting the first Semi-Final. Only better news would have if Scunny had landed it !

I will try to get the pass stamped for this ASAP.

Taken from the BSPA website the line ups for the British Semi Finals;

KING’S LYNN LINE-UP: Lee Richardson, Chris Harris, Edward Kennett, Lewis Bridger, Simon Stead, James Grieves, Leigh Lanham, Chris Schramm, Joe Haines, Ben Wilson, Adam Roynon, Jason King, Carl Wilkinson, Paul Clews, Luke Bowen, (Chris Mills, reserve)

SHEFFIELD LINE-UP: Scott Nicholls, Tai Woffinden, Ricky Ashworth, David Howe, Andre Compton, Daniel King, Josh Auty, James Wright, Richard Hall, Andrew Tully, Oliver Allen, Ben Barker, William Lawson, Robert Mear, Jordan Frampton, Jason Bunyan, (Richard Lawson, reserve).

Can't wait. Would have loved Steady at the Sheffield 1 but how can you complain at that :approve:

Edited by tigerblues

Erm ................i don't see Lee Dicken's name in the above line-ups :shock: Or are cult heroes barred from participating .

Can't wait. Would have loved Steady at the Sheffield 1 but how can you complain at that :approve:

I notice the Sheffield riders luckily managed to get drawn at Sheffield ;)

Still, I should be there, looks a decent line up!

Notice theres only 15 names plus Mills the reserve at Kings Lynn so Maybe Chris Neath or someone is missing from the list.

Edited by Superstar1

I notice the Sheffield riders luckily managed to get drawn at Sheffield ;)

And Haines and Schramm at Kings Lynn. How odd :lol:

Don 't riders have to apply to ride in these meetings rather than invitation, seem to remember Mark Loran not getting a place a few years back when his application was either lost or sent in too late.

Taken from the BSPA website the line ups for the British Semi Finals;

SHEFFIELD LINE-UP: Scott Nicholls, Tai Woffinden, Ricky Ashworth, David Howe, Andre Compton, Daniel King, Josh Auty, James Wright, Richard Hall, Andrew Tully, Oliver Allen, Ben Barker, William Lawson, Robert Mear, Jordan Frampton, Jason Bunyan, (Richard Lawson, reserve).

The first four mentioned plus Danny King should qualify, but the other three places could be anyone's. I will bust a gut to get to this one, should be good. :lol:

Edited by Exiled Cuda

The first four mentioned plus Danny King should qualify, but the other three places could be anyone's. I will bust a gut to get to this one, should be good. :lol:

Would add Ben Barker to that list as well, and don't be surprised if Josh Auty qualifies as well.

Edited by spin king

Would add Ben Barker to that list as well, and don't be surprised if Josh Auty qualifies as well.

Bunyan will have a good go at it!

Bunyan will have a good go at it!

Can't rule him out mate.