Sign in to follow this  
Statman

Somerset Rebels 10 Year Anniversary Meeting

HI SPEEDWAY FANS,

As of 2pm track looks good and weather isn't causing too much of a threat

Another inspection at 5pm

THANKS

JORDAN. SHARP

Still raining quite persistantly in North Devon, the rain has also just reached Cheltenham, lets hope its go here early and buggers off early.

Still raining quite persistantly in North Devon, the rain has also just reached Cheltenham, lets hope its go here early and buggers off early.

any weather updates please

Come on .. Someone close to the track must have an update.

Anyone have a hotline number to ring or text?

Need to set off really.

Even though Crump and Emil are at Swindon the night before (possibly for a higher price)

Emil has also previously rode in Britain anyway I remember him in blue and yellow kevlars back down at Rye for World Under 21's even if this wasn't his first meeting.

Still a massive coup yes :lol:

Yeah I remember that day very well, was 2007, pouring with Rain, Emil on his first visit to Rye went out and walked it against a pretty impressive field including Tai Woffinden.

Hope the Rebels fans get their meeting tonight, sounds like it will be a good 'un :)

I'm 12 miles from the track, was chucking it down at 4pm but just light rain now at 5pm. Track does drain well so depends on what happens in next hour. Official anouncement from track at 5pm.

latest news is it IS STILL ON!!!

Sadly, not risking it. Can't believe it will be on realistically.

Sadly we won't be coming up now, just to far with the weather how it is x :(

Edited by suzi98

To be honest it's quite amazing it is still on.

There's a patten forming.... Trees (KL fan whinging on here)... Screamer (KL fan) doing a bit of whinging on Ben Fund thread... :rolleyes:

Only just noticed this comment. Lets have a look at all my posts & point out the whinging

I'm in 2 minds at the moment. This is a great cause, Topinka's in the line up and it won't be very often I'll get to see him up against the worlds best but it's also United v Fulham.

The weather may be the decider.

Nope, not this one

Does it really take that long to put some white lines down on the speedway motorway :unsure:

A little joke, again no whinging

No, United v Fulham on the box. Thought about it but the shockingly poor line up was the decider

Another joke just to get a reaction, which it did. No whinging

Just out of interest, does anyone know why Topinka had such a shocker. He's usually pretty sharp round Rye. Was it just a case of first meeting Gremlins???????

A genuine question