British Speedway Forum
f-s-p

Finnish News

See the SCW team has been announced and no Joonas.Saw he had a bad score the other night.Is he injured or what is the reason he isn't riding?

See the SCW team has been announced and no Joonas.Saw he had a bad score the other night.Is he injured or what is the reason he isn't riding?

What is the team they've announced?

The Kings Lynn round with GB,Aus+Sweden i believe which is why i was taking an interest in terms of who i will see whom i haven't seen before.

Now do i cheer on the home team Italy as i've never seen Cavichiolli,Greganin and Novello, or Usa for Hedden,Slovenia for Krajlic or Finland to see Timo Lahti??? :lol:

Was kinda hoping for another Lahti or Mustonen, and indeed Duh and Voldrih :lol:

These things keep me awake at night!!Back to the funny farm.....

The Kings Lynn round with GB,Aus+Sweden i believe which is why i was taking an interest in terms of who i will see whom i haven't seen before.

Now do i cheer on the home team Italy as i've never seen Cavichiolli,Greganin and Novello, or Usa for Hedden,Slovenia for Krajlic or Finland to see Timo Lahti??? :lol:

Was kinda hoping for another Lahti or Mustonen, and indeed Duh and Voldrih :lol:

These things keep me awake at night!!Back to the funny farm.....

Joonas was left out so he could sort himself and keep fit, not get injured again just before tapesup. His website says he's fine even though he pulled out at Wolves.

Finland has a good team now, taking Mustonen onboard for a SWC qualifier would have been a bit like taking Gunnestad jr. for your PL team, just a new name... Mustonen wasnt at Hallstavik last weekend, so it's hard to say what his level is currently compared to the other Finnish U21's. Teemu Lahti would have been OK I guess, he even might get the call if something happens. His style changed last year and is now a lot smoother -> faster.

Havent posted the results from last sunday yet because I dont have them yet, expecting to get them today. I did have a word with the coach though and he said Timo Lahti was absolutely flying at Orionpark. Those JRM's could not have taken him any faster around the track ad Lahti used all of it. Like they said with racing engines, if they start up they'll break down and they're at they best just before exploding. Thats exactly what happened to Timo's engines on tuesday P&P. We'll see what happens today as Brovst is riding against Outrup? in Superleague.

EDIT: AND DO KEEP UP DOUG! The Finnish team was announced here on March 16th. :wink::lol:

Edited by f-s-p

There'll be one change in Slovenia lineup. Voldrih replaces Stojs.

EDIT: AND DO KEEP UP DOUG! The Finnish team was announced here on March 16th. :wink::lol:

:oops:

But i was still in Ice Racing mode back then :wink::lol:

There'll be one change in Slovenia lineup. Voldrih replaces Stojs.

Yay,c,mon Slovenia!! :lol:

Stjärnorna vs U21 Finland from week a go at Hallstavik.

Stjärnorna 29

Robin Burestad 2R10 3

Robin Messing 1’111 4+1

David Hillborg 21M1 4

Peter Wall 1’01 2+1

Niklas Larsson 3100 4

Tomas Bäck 21d 3

Linus Lydin 013 4

Tobias Bäck 1’11 3+1

Robin Bergqvist 200 2

U21 Suomi 67

Timo Lahti 33333 15

Jari Mäkinen d2’2’3 7+2

Niko Siltaniemi 32'32’2’ 12+3

Tero Aarnio d332’2’ 10+2

Teemu Lahti 23332’ 13+1

Joni Keskinen 302’2 7+1

Aarni Heikkilä 102’0 3+1

Erä erältä:

1. T.Lahti, Burestad, Messing, Mäkinen

2. Keskinen, Bäck, Heikkilä, Lydin

3. Siltaniemi, Hillborg, Wall, Aarnio d

4. Larsson, Lahti, Bäck, Heikkilä

5. Aarnio, Bergqvist, Tob.Bäck, Keskinen

6. T.Lahti, Mäkinen, Hillborg, Wall

7. Aarnio, Siltaniemi, Messing, Burestad

8. Lahti, Heikkilä, Tob.Bäck, Hillborg M

9. T.Lahti, Mäkinen, Larsson, Bäck d

10. Lahti, Keskinen, Lydin, Bergqvist

11. Lydin, Keskinen, Tob.Bäck, Heikkilä

12. Mäkinen, Siltaniemi, Wall, Larsson

13. T.Lahti, Aarnio, Messing, Bergqvist

14. Lahti, Siltaniemi, Burestad, Larsson

15. Siltaniemi, Aarnio, Messing, Tob.Bäck

16. T.Lahti, Lahti, Hillborg, Burestad

Ei ajanottoa

Patryk Dudek will now join Claus Vissing on the idiot list of speedway riders trying to ruin Finlands chances in the SWC. Luckily Timo Lahti didn't hurt himself as badly last friday as Kylmä did a year ago.

Was in Sweden for the weekend to see the Finnish 80cc training camp. Was quite impressed to see two 10 year olds racing against each other for a lap side by side from the tapes... Both had ridden only half a dozen times last year and always alone.

***Pictures from the 80cc camp***

Edited by f-s-p

When was this match?

When was this match?

Sunday / April 18th / Hallstavik / Sweden

Thanks - by the way great result :)

Thanks - by the way great result :)

Too great, but a meeting is a meeting and different to just riding around in circles by yourself, what ever the score.