British Speedway Forum

Why do most 'pundits' in the Star rate Newport so poorly?!...im perplexed as any side that contains Atkin Kurtz Jones Webster Newman white-williams and tom Young looks a highly competent side!

Have to agree with you, they are a solid team which (bad luck aside) should be unbeatable at home and will win a fair few away as well.

They all look quick and controlled and for a change we now have a few that can gate :lol:

Edited by judgejules

I cant understand for the life of me who these actual pundits are. With all respect to Jon Armstrong he is 18 months out of touch. Newport contains the most number of riders in the National league with the ability to increase their average. That is what separates them from any other team. let the riding to the talking and I fully expect to see Newport in the play offs.

I cant understand for the life of me who these actual pundits are. With all respect to Jon Armstrong he is 18 months out of touch. Newport contains the most number of riders in the National league with the ability to increase their average. That is what separates them from any other team. let the riding to the talking and I fully expect to see Newport in the play offs.

1.Bourenmouth

2.Rye House

3.Newport.

Mildenhall have a great line up well led by the excellent Jerran Hart, another team very difficult to beat on their own track where Hart and Evans will dominate affairs

Malcolm Vasey

:lol::lol: Pundits, eh?! What do they know?! :wink::lol::lol:

just thought see how things are going :rolleyes:

i think i doing better than you wanderer and with my gp fantasy team doing good as well looks like 2 pints you owe me :lol:

If i was isle wight flyer i would be very worried pavs pants for you :blink:

So Wessexboy knew I was without my computer for a couple of weeks and of course he just couldn't resist the opportunity to have a dig at me when I couldn't reply. :rolleyes:

Nothing matters till the end of the season and we will then see just who has made the best predictions.

One thing though - Pavs pants are looming very large in Wightlink Flyers future aren't they. Get yer salt and pepper ready Flyer. :D:D:D