British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

hey guys,

my and mate are coming to cardiff this years :) after a few hours of looking at ways of traveling (not staying over) i have come to the conclusion it would be easier for my to drive us there plus be miles cheaper and less hassle with no change overs, could any body please tell me what the parking situation is with parking there and any arrangements that i need to make???

thanks Sw

Loads of parking around, you can use the park and ride from the outskirts, there are multi storeys in the centre which you have to pay about £10 for, we personally park on side streets other side of the river and walk across.

thanks mate im sure ill sort something when i get there if not i got few buddies i could text lmao

If you check google maps (or any map) you will find Tyndall Street / Herbert Street.

There are a couple of private run car parks there - business ground.

We pass these every year as our hotel is up that road.

They seem well run and well looked after. Not sure of the price but I know a load of Newport fans that park up there

We paid £8.00 to park all day last year...............privately owned and not that far from the stadium.................near the railway bridges and not for from the precinct...............................

RP

Always park in the exact same place each year ;)

Best to psrk up on the road lading into Town where the Castle is on the left hand side and then walk down onto the High St.

Always park in the exact same place each year ;)

Best to psrk up on the road lading into Town where the Castle is on the left hand side and then walk down onto the High St.

If you arrive early theres no problem youll have a big choice we usually park in the college grounds then your straight out after match its 7 or 8 quid .If you arrive late it seems to be a free for all parkin on the grass verges near castle