British Speedway Forum

Hopefully you read this forum.

Congratulations on being THE most incompetant referee the Elite league has had to endure. So far you are the only person that can get so many decisions so badly wrong, and with the added benefit of Sky slo-mo replays!

Totally agree. Every decision was wrong. Terrible refereeing.

I suppose the only saving grace is, that it didn't actually affect the outcome of the meeting....I'm almost embarrassed for him.

Edited by Jacques

I suppose the only saving grace is, that it didn't actually affect the outcome of the meeting....I'm almost embarrassed for him.

Was this not the same ref who did the play-off final between Wolves & Swindon?.

Is this ref the same bloke that tried his hand as a mechanic few years ago :o often seen at Reading or in Czecho during the Golden Helmet

Edited by zlata prilba

Was this not the same ref who did the play-off final between Wolves & Swindon?.

Yes and the same one who failed to ensure Swindon v Ipswich got through to heat 12 last month.

Why did he exclude Mrozcka? :unsure:

Think he must have been using bspa super high tec million trillion tracker to the cm telescope technology.Love to see the next match hes in charge of!!!! :unsure:

Edited by speedy den boy

Think he must have been using bspa super high tec million trillion tracker to the cm telescope technology.Love to see the next match hes in charge of!!!! :unsure:

He should be sacked, i mean did he ever look at a replay put the lights on pretty instantly each time he excluded someone!

Jason Doyle's exclusion was ludicrous. A replay of the incident was available to watch, yet the ref chooses to ignore it.

Jason Doyle's exclusion was ludicrous. A replay of the incident was available to watch, yet the ref chooses to ignore it.

I was in the glass stand watching the Sky replays. Robinson (he doesn't deserve to be called the ref) had the blue light on before Sky had re played the incident. You could clearly see that Hougards dirt deflector had hit Doyles front wheel. I feel that he rushed the decision and then didn't have the balls to admit he was wrong. The man is a disgrace. :mad:

I thought King Arturs exclusion even more ridiculous. Never seen anything like it. Totally unwarranted.

That too...what happened to the Polish ref who made some absolute howlers in the GP's one year? Can they be investigated if a club puts a complaint in?

Why's it taken everyone so long?,he's been rubbish from day one as a trainee!

I thought King Arturs exclusion even more ridiculous. Never seen anything like it. Totally unwarranted.

That one went in Pooles favour, both times Mroczka was left behind when stopped ,BV on 5-1 both times, Madsen came in made the gate and Poole got 5-1.