British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sportsnut

10th Year Pre Cardiff Entertainment

As its the 10th GP at Cardiff do you think the promoters might arrange a decent band to kick off the event or will we end up with Jedward and Subo

I couldn't give a stuff who/what it is. I'll be in the pub :approve:

Quite frankly the best entertainment at an event like this would be the free style Moto X riders like the RED BULL X FIGHTERS

They are in Russia 2 weeks prior to Cardiff and Madrid 2 weeks after. They may cost a bit, but would certainly be more entertaining than some X Factor loser or Chas N Dave belting out Rabitt Rabbitt Rabbitt etc etc

RED BULL VIDEO

Quite frankly the best entertainment at an event like this would be the free style Moto X riders like the RED BULL X FIGHTERS

They are in Russia 2 weeks prior to Cardiff and Madrid 2 weeks after. They may cost a bit, but would certainly be more entertaining than some X Factor loser or Chas N Dave belting out Rabitt Rabbitt Rabbitt etc etc

RED BULL VIDEO

Maybe bring in the Quo, although i know a certain person who would love to see the Killers their, but we need something Rocky.

I must say, the Chap who sings the Welsh National anthem, i don't know who he is but he sings it faultlessly every year, his back up songs are also very good. Very impressed. :approve:

Edited by Starman2006

I must say, the Chap who sings the Welsh National anthem, i don't know who he is but he sings it faultlessly every year....

And the English one. :wink: Agree with you he's got a great voice.

RED BULL VIDEO

Didn't they basically do this 2 years ago, freestyle motoX jumps.

Didn't they basically do this 2 years ago, freestyle motoX jumps.

They certainly did and I for one thought they were excellent.

A decent effort with the pre meeting entertainment, wouldn't go amiss this year. Are they so ignorant, they can't see that is why the stadium is half empty until 5 minutes before tapes up. Amateurs.

They certainly did and I for one thought they were excellent.

I'm complete opposite to you... I was bored very quickly with them :neutral:

My favourite one for pure cheesiness was the Abba tribute band :lol:

I pay my money for a speedway meeting, I don't wnat to be paying for some decent band or some expensive pro-moto-xers. If I want to see the mtoro-xers or a band, I buy a ticket to see them.

Frankly, I don't care, I'll be in the pub until 2 minutes befoe start time then I'll go for my only run of the year from the pub to my seat.

RED BULL VIDEO

Dave has retired so you'd just get Chas I think.

Well in true Cardiff style I'll go with the OVER THE RAINBOW finalists!!!

And due to the fact that Lora has seen Lauren nudeohmy.gif, I reckon we would be in the stadium to cheer her on!!!

Frankly, I don't care, I'll be in the pub until 2 minutes befoe start time then I'll go for my only run of the year from the pub to my seat.

Race ya :P

Well, I've had some inside information that the Cardiff GP coincides with the visit of of that fantastic program that all the kids these days love

GLEE

Enjoy

Well, I've had some inside information that the Cardiff GP coincides with the visit of of that fantastic program that all the kids these days love

GLEE

Enjoy

The pub it is then!rolleyes.gif