British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sportsnut

10th Year Pre Cardiff Entertainment

First Poole fan to bite... Took a while :D

Facebook and the BSF, you like talking about it don't you!! :P LOL

nope dont agree to that kind of stuff, i have my principles and i wont be swayed just because of 40 000!

i you want to stand up like mind controlled sheep thats your problem, as i say i don't stand up for the british one either!

the entertainment was very good... or it had the effect that the kids wont watch X factor again!

when bombers on his GP bikes around brandon his normally miles ahead, just goes to show how poor the elite is!

well done Mr holder, excellent to see someone determined to get to the top and still have a smile!

Ha ha "mind controlled sheep" this is straight out of teenage angry poetry

Wow you are really impressive, a rebel, a lone wolf, really cool..........NOT

I agree that it is an individual's choice to not stand for your own national anthem, but to not respect the anthem of another country is rather immature. I am agnostic but I repect the religion of others so that when I'm in a church I behave appropriately. This is how to behave when you're over the age of ten. Given that I can't see you and taking the standard of your other posts in to account, you my be under ten years old and if you are I apologise.

I pity the people sitting near you who want to watch speedway in a sensible manner.

I had no problem with anyone sitting near me, they all wanted to enjoy themselves as well :wink:

Facebook and the BSF, you like talking about it don't you!! :P LOL

I do like a gossip... Remember who brought you the "speedway rider in the ladies toilets with a young lady 30 minutes before a he took part in a meeting" story a couple of years back ;)

The pre-meeting entertainment was poor. The Navy field gun was the only highlight. Unfortunately you could hardly see the marines dropping from the roof. (Bloody camouflage).

I like getting into the stadium and getting a feel of the atmosphere building. Its a shame that the organisers see it fit to have 5th rate singers doing the warm up. Only Bonnie Tyler and the Blues Brothers tribute bands in previous years were any good.

Please put on some decent crowd warmers for next year!! The X factor crap is monotonous.

Is it worthwhile having vocal entertainment as it cannot be heard above the airhorns etc. yes the accoustics are bad as very difficult to hear eny announcements all night.

Ha ha "mind controlled sheep" this is straight out of teenage angry poetry

Wow you are really impressive, a rebel, a lone wolf, really cool..........NOT

I agree that it is an individual's choice to not stand for your own national anthem, but to not respect the anthem of another country is rather immature. I am agnostic but I repect the religion of others so that when I'm in a church I behave appropriately. This is how to behave when you're over the age of ten. Given that I can't see you and taking the standard of your other posts in to account, you my be under ten years old and if you are I apologise.

no i dont think im cool i just dont do it, whats the problem?

respect a tune great.

i pay my money i can do what i want thanks, or should i IM you everytime i want to make a decision now that your my moral guardian!

quote MattB

The pre-meeting entertainment was poor. The Navy field gun was the only highlight.

And that was a poor show compared to the proper version. There was plenty of room and time for the real thing, so I am surprised the Navy agreed to "water it down".

quote MattB

The pre-meeting entertainment was poor. The Navy field gun was the only highlight.

And that was a poor show compared to the proper version. There was plenty of room and time for the real thing, so I am surprised the Navy agreed to "water it down".

That is very true.

I do hope that the organisers read this. Or is there an e-mail address, where you can air your views to them?

That is very true.

I do hope that the organisers read this. Or is there an e-mail address, where you can air your views to them?

Not certain but I would of thought so.