British Speedway Forum
stressed

Mrs Mildenhall Passes Away Rip Jean Mascall

From Mildenhall Speedway

SUNDAYS MEETING IN MEMORY OF JEAN

On behalf of everyone connected to Mildenhall Speedway our deepest sympathy's go to Ray Mascall and his family following Jeans passing earlier today after a long illness, such a great loss to Mildenhall speedway.

Last nights win at Dudley and Sundays match versus Rye House are dedicated to Jean's memory, she will certainly be missed at West Row. There will be a minutes silence on Sunday prior to the start of the meeting.

From me personally;

Very, very sad news, Ray and family please accept my condolences on your loss. I will miss Jean's filling up of my email inbox with jokes and also the chats on the phone.

Such sad news, RIP Jean.

This is really sad news marking the very sad loss of a genuinely good person who really loved speedway especially at Mildenhall and her team the Fen Tigers.

Our deepest Sympathy to Ray and all of her family and friends.

Malcolm and Desiree Vasey

Sincere condolences from Nikko, Emma and all at Nikko Racing.

I will miss the 4.30am emails from Jean and the long detailed email exchanges regarding every aspect of Mildenhall Speedway.

Our thoughts are with Ray and his family at this time.

Neil "Nikko" & Emma Day

very sad news , jean was a lovely friendly lady who became a good friend from my time at mildenhall , my thoughts are with ray and her family, DEAN

I'm so sorry to hear that. Jean and I did not share the same views at all times, and had a few disagreements in the past, but I'm glad we had resolved them.

My condolences to all of her family and friends. I know to some extent what you're going through, having lost my father unexpectedly in the last few months, and no words I can say will make a damn bit of difference.

Edited by rhidassa

Such sad sad news. Thinking of her family, friends and everyone connected with Mildenhall Speedway at this present time.

So sorry to hear this news. Jean loved her speedway and was totally dedicated to the Fen Tigers. My thoughts are with Ray at this time and hopefully her Fen Tigers will do her proud at the weekend.

Kevin Long

Another loss to our speedway family. Jean will be missed by her many friends. My thoughts with Ray at this sad time.

RIP.

Laurence Rogers

I have known Jean a very long time and well remember her on the terraces at Mildenhall in the seventies. Always an avid Fen Tigers supporter, always friendly and her kindness and help in those early days will always be remembered. Through good days and bad Jean was always 100% Mildenhall and I dare say that her love of the sport had a great deal to do with Ray coming forward and saving the Tigers from extinction last year. It is with great sadness that I learned of her passing yesterday and my heartfelt sympathy and thoughts are with Ray at this difficult time.

Colin

Edited by Cornishfisherman

R.I.P :(

One can't even start to imagine the feeling of losing a soul mate and partner, it must be the most awful thing that can happen.

Be as strong as you can be Ray, and cherish the many wonderful memories until such time that you are reunited.

R.I.P Jean.

Mike Moseley

RIP Jean :(

Our thoughts are with Ray and her family

Steve and George Piper

A sad loss for Ray, the family, and Mildenhall speedway.

Our thoughts are with you Ray

Neil & Angela Watson