British Speedway Forum
boston five

Bournemouth Buccs

He isn't going to be at Buxton, do you know what the grasstrack meeting is? Bournemouth have Byron Bekker in as a guest, which might make them stronger.

Thought I'd give this a bump, Millsy has now returned to Kings Lynn. As his PL average is over 4 the Buccs will now have to find a new number 1. Buxton had to do the same with Charles Wright so if Millsy is allowed to stay on at Bournemouth I wouldn't be surprised however it would be an absolute travesty.

Thought I'd give this a bump, Millsy has now returned to Kings Lynn. As his PL average is over 4 the Buccs will now have to find a new number 1. Buxton had to do the same with Charles Wright so if Millsy is allowed to stay on at Bournemouth I wouldn't be surprised however it would be an absolute travesty.

Your posting infers that Millsy MIGHT be allowed to stay with Bournemouth. :blink: According to the man himself at Peterborough where he was collecting bike/engine pieces, he won't be! :wink:

Your posting infers that Millsy MIGHT be allowed to stay with Bournemouth. :blink: According to the man himself at Peterborough where he was collecting bike/engine pieces, he won't be! :wink:

This was metioned to me at the Buccs v Buxton meeting. I asked why the objection to Wright. I was told the reason and also told that if Chris signed for a Premier team we would have to look for a new no 1.

Purely due to the 'make it up as we go along' attitude in British Speedway, Bryn, especially at this level. Bournemouth will have to find a new riders of course, who could they use is the bigger question though.

You just got it from the man himself, you know something that everyone else dont.

That doesn't even make sense. It's nice having a shadow, makes my posts seem even more sensible. ;)

James Brundle the new number 1 for the Buccs, confirmed on the bournemouth website

I would have gone for Tyson Nelson.James was the lovely lad who gave Chris Holder a rather rude hand gester after he beat Troy Batchelor live on sky in Apr/May!

Full Press Release on BSPA:

23 year old JAMES BRUNDLE is set to resume his National League racing career with the Bournemouth Buccaneers. The former King's Lynn, Mildenhall and Boston rider, who won Elite League KO Cup honours with Eastbourne, scoring 1 point in the final against Bournemouth's sister club Poole in 2008 has had experience at all levels of British speedway.

Brundle will link up with the Buccaneers as a direct replacement for Chris Mills who has stepped back into Premier League racing with King's Lynn Stars, with Brundle due to make his debut when the King's Lynn Young Stars visit Wimborne Road on Thursday July 8th.

Brundle is a regular around the British circuits as he forms part of Troy Batchelor's pit crew and speaking of his new capture Bournemouth team manager Garry May said "I am pleased that James has agreed to ride for us. He was on my wanted list and I think he will come in and do a good job for us."

I would have gone for Tyson Nelson.

And that is why you don't run a NL team... He's busy trying to sort out a work permit to ride for Sheffield in the top league as he cannot ride in the 2nd league :)

And that is why you don't run a NL team... He's busy trying to sort out a work permit to ride for Sheffield in the top league as he cannot ride in the 2nd league :)

Has the Elite League finally been abolished!!!! :shock:

Strange signing this. Brundle left the Kings Lynn National League side, because he wanted to gain a full time place in the Premier league or even the Elite League ( yeah right !) Why would a rider leave a Club that he lives within 10 miles of, to make a weekly journey to the South Coast,to join another Club operating in the same league ?

I am sure there is a logical answer to the question. :wink:

Edited by semion