British Speedway Forum
boston five

Bournemouth Buccs

Has the Elite League finally been abolished!!!! :shock:

Nope, its just been re-named the Intercontinental Development League.

That did make me laugh :lol:

As for Brundle joining Bournemouth, maybe there's some logic there that riding for Bournemouth is like a stepping stone to Poole on his part? Also as Brundle is a Lynn asset and Mills has joined Lynn, it may just be part of the deal, that Lynn had to help find a replacement and they have one, literally on their doorstep.

Edited by RocketBen1

:lol: :lol: Many a true word spoken in jest.

That did make me laugh :lol:

As for Brundle joining Bournemouth, maybe there's some logic there that riding for Bournemouth is like a stepping stone to Poole on his part? Also as Brundle is a Lynn asset and Mills has joined Lynn, it may just be part of the deal, that Lynn had to help find a replacement and they have one, literally on their doorstep.

Ben you are having a laugh, Brundle good enough to ride Elite League, tell me you are joking. Mills as far as I am aware is also a KL asset, so when taking him away from Bournmouth, they are just recalling an asset.

Can you offer any other reason how Matty Ford could have enticed him to Dorset ?

Ben you are having a laugh, Brundle good enough to ride Elite League, tell me you are joking. Mills as far as I am aware is also a KL asset, so when taking him away from Bournmouth, they are just recalling an asset.

Can you offer any other reason how Matty Ford could have enticed him to Dorset ?

On his part, meaning in Brundles mind, I think he'll struggle in the nl personally. As Millsy has been loaned out though, I'm assuming Bournemouth hold his registration for the year, though he could even have been loaned to Rye first as he was originally going to replace the injured Jamie Smith.