British Speedway Forum

How did you guess? :D

Suppose somebody has to .

Travis and Josh will make short work of that pair though :approve:

When will we know who is riding? BSPA site says will be announced a week before, but still showing three riders against each team?

Sheffield have named Ricky and Josh as the riders representing us - surely that has got to make us favourites Screen or no Screen

I think we will be definite dark horses, and I think that we might provide a few shocks along the way.

Edinburgh have named Ryan Fisher and Kevin Wölbert.

Wolbert is going to turn up? We're not worthy. ;):P:P

All the best

Rob

Suppose somebody has to .

Travis and Josh will make short work of that pair though :approve:

Paulco, I've got a cunning plan. You name Travis and Big Lee, and then get Screen to put on Big Lee's leathers. :wink:

The only flaw I can see is that someone might get a bit suspicious after Big Lee wins his fifth ride in succession and breaks the OTA track record by 3 seconds. :P

All the best

Rob

We're not worthy. ;):P:P

Correct :D

Kevin has said he will represent the Monarchs even though he has the World U21 Team Cup semi final in Güstrow the next day.

Sundstrom's Website has him down in England today/tomorrow for Rye, Sweden on the 6th and then no fixture till 10th in Germany.

Normally it's a well updated website with guest bookings included early on so doesn't appear Linus will be at the Pairs :(

That's my mind made up then... Off to Cardiff on Friday afternoon we go

I will be there to mess up my programme as usual.... :rolleyes:

Found on Sundstroms website

Unfortunately Linus won't be riding in the Premier League pairs on Friday. He has the official practise for the World U21 Team cup in Germany on Saturday morning and there were no flights available to get out to Germany in time for the practice

Is that the same Metting Wolberts in??

Found on Sundstroms website

Unfortunately Linus won't be riding in the Premier League pairs on Friday. He has the official practise for the World U21 Team cup in Germany on Saturday morning and there were no flights available to get out to Germany in time for the practice

Is that the same Metting Wolberts in??

yes ..

yes ..

Call me stupid then but if Wolbert can get a flight surely Linus would be able to :blink:

Call me stupid then but if Wolbert can get a flight surely Linus would be able to :blink:

Suppose depends how organised he is ...and no not a stupid assumption :unsure: :unsure: