British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Swc Event 2, King's Lynn, 26/7

New silencers were mentioned numerous times during Polish Extraligue meetings on TV not one rider had anything positive to say about them ,most think they are dangerous as bikes are loosing power at times and should be banned by FIM(new silencers that is).

So who do we get in touch with to find out the lineups cos as fans we need to know who we are going to be watching in this meeting!!!

So who do we get in touch with to find out the lineups cos as fans we need to know who we are going to be watching in this meeting!!!

Trees, one Daily newspaper says Boycey has been hit by a request from Crumpie & Adams not to be selected. Adams sights that he wishes for younger riders to be given the chance.

Guess that means Davey Watt wil be in.icon_lol.gificon_smile_wink.gif

I have emailed the BSPA and IMG so we'll see what they have to say ...........

I have a reply from Nicola Sands from IMG already, the line ups come from the FIM apparently and they are expecting them this week ............

I have a reply from Nicola Sands from IMG already, the line ups come from the FIM apparently and they are expecting them this week ............

didnt everyone know this already? :rolleyes:

Having visited the NA last night i have to say that i hope the circuit is prepared exactly the same. The Team GB riders should be very happy with that.

Edited by colincooke

didnt everyone know this already

U knew the line ups were coming out this week then?

The Australia squad will be interesting :unsure:

The Australia squad will be interesting :unsure:

No Crump or Adams apparently......will surely be Watt, Holder, Batchelor, Schlein and Ward?

So, the World Cup week is on it's way. Kings Lynn due to stage the Qualifying Round for us. I heard that they are moaning about the requirements and other things and don't actually want to stage it at all.

So, the World Cup week is on it's way. Kings Lynn due to stage the Qualifying Round for us. I heard that they are moaning about the requirements and other things and don't actually want to stage it at all.

Have they been told to move the bouncy castle from where it is presently degrading and put it round the concrete wall? :lol: All joking aside, i'm hoping to be present at this one, hopefully the track is prepared to give us some good racing.

Have they been told to move the bouncy castle from where it is presently degrading and put it round the concrete wall? :lol: All joking aside, i'm hoping to be present at this one, hopefully the track is prepared to give us some good racing.

Well check your travel plans, if Kings Lynn carry on kicking up such a fuss, you might have to go to Coventry to watch it instead! :o

I heard that they are moaning about the requirements and other things and don't actually want to stage it at all.

From what Ive heard, seen & have been told Im afraid you couldn't be any further a way from the truth than you are. Kings Lynn cant wait to stage this meeting & are really looking forward to put on a good meeting/show. So maybe they could hold the SWC again or another major FIM event in the speedway calender.

To say that they dont wanna stage it at all, your miles off im afraid.

Im sure I heard that the Team GB line up will be announced on the SKY meeting tomorrow (Monday) along with the 2011 Cardiff date. :approve:

From what Ive heard, seen & have been told Im afraid you couldn't be any further a way from the truth than you are. Kings Lynn cant wait to stage this meeting & are really looking forward to put on a good meeting/show. So maybe they could hold the SWC again or another major FIM event in the speedway calender.

I'm sure the music will be top notch too ;)