British Speedway Forum

Working on the line-up and details will start to be released soon!!

a meeting I never miss.

Is it on the Sunday after the Cardiff GP. Thats final day in the World Cup. early start needed

a meeting I never miss.

Is it on the Sunday after the Cardiff GP. Thats final day in the World Cup. early start needed

Yes I believe the Welsh Open is on the Sunday the same day as the World Cup final. I too hope its an early start possibly a 12 or 1pm Start so I can make it back for the final which starts at 6 I think.

Yes I believe the Welsh Open is on the Sunday the same day as the World Cup final. I too hope its an early start possibly a 12 or 1pm Start so I can make it back for the final which starts at 6 I think.

Welsh Open is tradtionally a 1pm start

After last seasons 4.5 hours for a speedway meeting and 45 minutes to run a single heat, I think I'll give this a miss for the first ever time.

Still wouldn't make it home for 7.30 if it started at 11am - might just be back for the presentation! Unless we scrap the every race falls! And don't forget the hosepipe and Ashworth withdrawing after 3 falls in 3 races.

Sure I've forgotten something..oh the tractor............

After last seasons 4.5 hours for a speedway meeting and 45 minutes to run a single heat, I think I'll give this a miss for the first ever time.

Missing you already...... :P

Yes. Because the time lost to hold ups in a meeting one year will be the same the next year. It's the law!

That's right Shawn, considering the incidents that took place, the Newport promotion actually did well to keep it within that time scale. :blink:

Yes. Because the time lost to hold ups in a meeting one year will be the same the next year. It's the law!

I don't remember any hold-ups: I was able to keep drinking the whole afternoon. Keeping up with Dietbowers and Dai Lager was interesting in the bar afterwards.

You'd think the promotion would run the meeting so it finishes just before the footy kick off, then everyone would have to watch in the bar (if there is room/tvs there etc.) Would make a good pay day for the Wasps with lots of drinks etc being sold on top of the meeting ;)