British Speedway Forum
BigFatDave

Upcoming Aussie Season Dates

You should of been prepared for that one for months .

Back to the BrisVegas mud racing. Ill be watching the radar over Brissie Airport and hope this is a goer. Heeps and Ward to reign supreme If I had to pick a winner.

Last I heard Darcy was worried he'd cracked a rib at Mildura, and plenty of young up-and-comers are here to take on the Top Gun. I'd like to see Sedgie do the trick - I reckon he's ready to take the next step.

Last I heard Darcy was worried he'd cracked a rib at Mildura, and plenty of young up-and-comers are here to take on the Top Gun. I'd like to see Sedgie do the trick - I reckon he's ready to take the next step.

When? Having dinner at Hogs breath..

The only thing you could say about Darcy is he's predictable...not as a bad way though,

Thisll be the hat-trick.

Edited by dirt

When is the under 21 meeting?

Today. :wink:

Updates coming through now on.... http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/index.cgi after slight technical hiccup (well panic actually!) :lol:

I'm afraid I don't have that Pirates of Poole but we are getting basic results from BFD who is at the U21.

I am tacking them onto the SA titles but not in the main template, they are being added as replies in the general conversation in that thread.

It was a bit of a panic wasn't it Bryn....my heart was going umpteem to the dozen and the phone almost got thrown through the window.

I see there is an update is their a clear rider line up with heats?

Be thankful BFD has time to send thru the scores in between having to spend so much time on the basic necessities of life i.e. eating & drinking! :wink::lol:

Be thankful BFD has time to send thru the scores in between having to spend so much time on the basic necessities of life i.e. eating & drinking! :wink::lol:

It's not easy, Brynbach, fulfilling my social duties as well as trying to text in the dark; coupla times I nearly dropped me stubby, and then my hipflask mysteriously evaporated - I blame the Thatcher Government. Diet went out the window - the Kirbys were there and they'd brought that special low fat Camembert, plus the usual choice of Olives for my Martini. Luckily Mitch Schirra didn't have the time to whip up a batch of his infamous home-baked cookies or who knows what would have happened.

Arthur Sissis won the Under-16s - those of you who've been fortunate enough to see him in action will appreciate his talents, if you haven't yet there's a treat in store when he turns 16 in July I think and is legally permitted to ride a 500.

As far as the Under-21s go, Darcy was imperious in victory although a few of the lads kept him honest; gutted for Sedgy who had engine problems in his first heat, reeled off three straight wins then blew up his brand new second hand ex-Leigh Adams Donk - Warranty!! I'll do a report tomorrow, on account of I'm - what's the word I'm looking for - Paulco? Oh yes - Blootered!

Arthur Sissis won the Under-16s - those of you who've been fortunate enough to see him in action will appreciate his talents, if you haven't yet there's a treat in store when he turns 16 in July I think and is legally permitted to ride a 500.

Is he packing up on his future with the road bikes then Dave. When he was over here last he said his sponsors would allow him to compete in full time speedway????

Is he packing up on his future with the road bikes then Dave. When he was over here last he said his sponsors would allow him to compete in full time speedway????

Following his participation in next week's Under-16 125 Individual and Pairs at Sidewinders in Adelaide and the completion of this year's OzChamps he's down for a week's intensive training camp in a secret North-western location in Victoria which for the sake of clarification I'll identify as not a million miles from Mildura under the personal tuition of a recently-retired former Ten-time Australian Solo Champion. If HE can't bend Arthur's ear in the right direction who can?

Phil Mackay - a former King of Darwin sidecars and Arthur's mentor & mechanic for the last seven years, reckons he's the greatest talent we've ever produced, while Queensland Fans who'd never seen him until tonight were blown away with his riding style and strength of character.

If you watch the 350s Final which Lance has posted you'll see he completely blew the start but by the beginning of the back straight he was totally in control and never headed. Previous to that he had a thrilling match race with Jack Holder - no mean talent himself - and came out on top after a tightly-contested tussle. He's the real deal.

Well done Darcy - 3 times U21 Aussie Champ!! www.speedwaygp.com

Edited by Bomo1